Chapter 11: Her desire for me

Beginne am Anfang

However to Shin, it was as if time had stop and that Bal was running towards him in slow-mo.

{Too slow...} <Shin>

Bal swung down his sword vertically at Shin.

With that, Shin used his enhanced dagger to block Bal's sword charge. Bal was surprised that his attack was blocked easily.

Looking at Shin's face, he could see Shin starring at him with eyes that looks as if he is looking at a bug. Because of that Bal became even more angry and put more strength into the sword, to try and beat him using his full strength.

But to his further surprised, his full strength was easily countered by Shin's own strength. With that he thought...

{What the?! How can he stay so calm after going against my full strength strike??? What is this guy?!} <Bal>

Seeing his Son struggling, Dol too dashed forward. With the same speed as Bal, he attacked Shin with the same move except slashing horizontally.

Being able to easily see the incoming charge, Shin clad his left hand in dark aura and easily grab the blade of the sword swung by Dol.

Dol was also surprised that his attack was easily countered and voice out...

"What?! How?! Who are you?!" <Dol>

Right now, Bal is in front of him while Dol is on his left. His right hand is holding the enhanced dagger that is currently used to block the attack by Bal, while his left hand is clad in dark aura and is currently holding the blade of the sword of Dol.

Watching an unbelievable display of power by Shin, both Tokol and Dan were amazed as their mouth are wide open. On the other hand, Iris showed eyes filled with admiration while watching Shin.

Her heart beated faster the more she thought of Shin. Feeling that way, she whispered in a small voice...

"Shin-sama... I think im falling in love with you..." <Iris>

Too soft to hear by anyone, the battle continued.

But only one person heard it, it was shin. After hearing her true feelings of him, Shin was overwhelmed by joy.

Ignoring Dol's questions, he plans to end this now...

"Hmm... After clashing with both of you once, this fight is not worth dragging. I shall finish this now and extract that weak power out of you." <Shin>

With eyes showing boredom, he kicked Bal in the stomach. Unable to react to the fast kick, it caused him to fly across the room and crashing into the wall.

As for Dol, he lifted him up along with his sword, and threw him in the same direction. Crashing beside the same wall.

Both Dol and Bal fell to the ground and lay in pain from the impact against the wall. They tried to pick their swords up and stand but was unable to.

What happen was that Shin had use [Abyssal Darkness] to restrain both Dol and Bal to the ground. They were wrapped with shadow connected to Shin.

Shin walked towards them and raised his right hand forward, facing them. While doing that, in his head, Shin was curious about their powers and wanted to check them. He thought whether there is a skill to check other people's status. So he asked Shana...

"Shana, is there any skill to check other people's status?" <Shin>

{Of course. That skill is called [Review]. Use that to check other people's status. Funny how you just thought of this...fufu. Seems like you can be a dunce at times.} <Shana>