Bonus chapter 3

Hayat POV

It was past thirty six hours and he locked himself in the study room. I have no idea what I did wrong and why he is angry with me .
Is he angry with the news?
Is he sad?
I should have told him slowly instead of dropping it on his head like a bomb ?
What if is not ready for the baby?
What if he wants me to abort my baby?
No! I can't do that! He can't do that!
What if he will leave me if I didn't do that?
Many bad ideas crossed me in those thirty six hours about our relationship and baby but I knocked the bad ideas out and   knocked on the door in a small hope that he will open the door as I didn't dare to knock it those past thirty six hours.

"Sayaaan!"  I said keeping a hand on the door slightly knocking it, but my voice barely came as a whisper as I tried to gulp  back the lump in my throat and the tears in my eyes. I turned around to wipe my tears off because I don't him to see me crying as he hates my tears.

I was wiping my tears but I turned around as I heard the opening sound of the door knob and he stood in front of me with the same black v neck t shirt and white shorts he was wearing thirty six hours back , his face looked more sick and his mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes are covered with bags of dark circles .
I looked at him and a sudden stimulus of pain crossed me looking him in this miserable state.

"Sayan, I'm sorry I know you don't want to have a baby right now but please just listen to me once , I know this is all new to you and trust me I'm  feeling the same way but I promise you that I'll help you in every step and if you want time to accept the truth then I'm ready to give it to you but please Sayan, don't tell me to kill this baby because I can't!" I said in one breath.

" Wooh!!Hayat, wait! Cool down .
First of all how could you think that I could kill our baby and who said that I don't want kids?
I was waiting for this day from the start of our marriage and I can't believe I'm living this moment! " He said grinning .

"Then why did you leave me all alone and what are you doing here from the past thirty six hours ? "  I said pushing him away and entering into the study. My jaw was now resting on the floor and my eyes out of my sockets looking at the books on the floor. There are more than hundred books on the floor opened and the pages flying in air everywhere. I took a step ahead and grabbed the nearest book on the ground to see what the hell is he reading even after hearing my pregnancy news. I closed the book and was shocked to see the title of that book! It was a pregnancy book. I quickly grabbed another book and it was how to be careful in pregnancy . I looked at all the other books and all those books are about pregnancy.

Did he stayed whole night reading those pregnancy books?
What good deeds I've done to get this amazing man as my husband! A tear started forming in my eyes and it spilled out of my eyes without permission but Sayan catched it and said,
"You know how much I hate your tears with all the passion in me and by the way the books also agree with me that a to be mother  shouldn't spill big tears like this ! He said showing me my big tear in his hand. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me like I was a fragile doll and I would break if he even applied a little pressure .

The next day we went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that I'm six weeks pregnant and he said we can hear and see our baby from the monitor. we were nervous and excited both at the same time. I laid on the stretcher silently and the doctors came flashing a smile at us.
Yes, I really mean doctors! As usual Sayan called  almost more than five best gynecologists from the town and they all surrounded me like I got some serious diseases. Seeing all them I just got nervous and suddenly Sayan dismissed all the doctors and asked only one doctor to stay . How can I forget my man can actually read my mind!
"Are you ready to hear the heartbeat of your baby? " she said applying a gel like material on my belly and I tightly clutched Sayan's hand.