chapter 13 partner in crime ?!

HAYAT POV

It was past five thirty in the evening , , so I packed my things and came out of my cabin . Before leaving the hotel , I thought I should at least inform him , after all  he is my boss !

I went to his cabin knocked and entered into the cabin with his permission . But when I entered in , there was no one in the cabin . If he was not in his cabin then where did the sound came from him ?

Is he a ghost ?? Or

Is he an alien ?? Or

Does he have  teleporting power ??

I laughed at my thoughts for a moment  and said ..

Mr. Beast ...oops ...what the hell hayat , you can't call him like that . Thank god  no one heard me !

  Mr. SAYAN ,,, sir .. I shouted but there was no reply !  So  I assumed that he might in a conference room ,  I was about to leave his cabin , ,

Why are you here Ms. Hayat ?

I heard his voice and turned back . He was sitting at the corner on a couch in his​ cabin which is almost covered by a book shelf .
Think of the devil and the devil is here ! I thought to myself and asked ..
      Sir , can I leave now ?

Yes,  Ms. Hayat ,, you can !  He said .
I started walking towards the door , and stopped as soon as I heard my name in his voice

Ms. Hayat , Tomorrow we have an important party by the famous politician of our country.
   So, don't be late ! And make sure that all the arrangements are perfect . There will be many foreign deligates in that party , so don't disappoint them ! 

Sir ,,  Are you fine ?? I asked him .

What ??

Why are you asking me that ?

What makes you think  that I'm not well !
He said to me completely concentrating in his book .

You were talking to me very politely without shouting , so I thought you were unwell .

  You know how to talk politely ? I asked him completely astonished by his cool behaviour .

Ms. Hayat , you can leave now ! He shouted in a low pitch ,, back in the beast mode .

He will never change I thought to myself and left the cabin . As soon as I came out of the hotel there was a range rover car waiting. The driver of that car came towards me and asked ,

   Are you Ms .Hayat  ?

Yes , I'm I replied to him .

Hello Ma'am , I'm  Joseph and I'll accompany you where ever you want to go from today  ,,he said and opened the door of the car .
I sat in the  back seat car and it was my first time experiencing this luxurious car.

Joseph looks very old and I think he has a great experience in driving .

" You are very special ma'am !" he said to me .

What ?  And 

Why ? I asked him messaging aairah.

Yes ma'am ! This is sayan sir favourite car and he I'll never let anyone in this car  and you are the first woman to ride  in this car . He said completely concentrating on the road.