chapter 33 saving my relationship

SAYAN POV

The next day I woke up with a beep sound of my phone.
I opened it with my blurred eyes.
I was shocked to see that message.
It was the from the same man from yesterday.
Written,

You should'nt be in bed this late Sayan.
I have decided to tell hayat the dark secret of your life so I messaged her already .
If  you want to save your relationship?
Run Sayan!
Run!
Run before she reads the message and starts to hate you!

After reading the message with in a blink of an eye I grabbed my car keys and rushed it towards her appartment.

With-in  five minutes , I reached her appartment and pressed the desired number on the elevator as the elevator doors binged opened on the floor I rushed towards her door and quickly opened it  by punching the code on it .

I ran towards her room and a sign of relief passed through my veins as I found her sleeping peacefully  on her cozy bed . She started snugling and I statuted myself near the door. When I was sure that she was asleep again I grabbed her phone and searched for the message.

Thank god!
There was no message from him!

The very next moment I got a message to my phone, written,

Don't thank god Sayan,
Thank me instead.
It was me who didn't send her the truth.
I didn't !
It doesn't mean I can't !
You'll never know when I'll the dark secret of your life to her.
Wait for the next message.

My hands started shivering from the thought of loosing her and the phone in my hand fell down which made hayat to wake up from her sleep.

"Sayan!"
"What are you doing here? "
"When did you come? "
"What happened? " she asked concerndly.

She made me sit on the bed and handed me a glass of water. She started wiping the sweat which was flowing like a river from my forehead .

She took up the slightly broken  phone from the ground and started resetting it.
Panic ran through my nerves and I quickly grabbed my phone from her so she couldn't read those threatening messages. I stood up and started to walk away from her but she immediately grabbed my hand making me to turn towards her . She cupped her soft feathery hands on my cheeks and said,

"Sayan,  I don't know what was bothering you  .
But don't you never forget that there is a person in this universe who will stand with you however cold the wind and rain may be.
I'll promise you that I'll be there to ease your pain and heel your soul."

We stared at each other for a few moments enjoying the silence between us and I  kissed her knuckles which made her blush like a teen girl.

"Are you hungry?"  She said loosing her hold on me.

"Huhh?"  Was all the I managed to say.

"I asked you if you were hungry? "
"I know you didn't eat anything last night in our date and I'm very sure that you were now starving your this tummy of yours. "

"Come , let's eat together. She said and pulled me towards the dining table. " She quickly made our breakfast and started feeding me with her cute little hands.

I always love the moment when she feeds me because she was the first person in my life who fed me the food. I feel so loved by her small gestures like feeding me, tying my tie knot, making me fall asleep by brushing my thick brown her with her long smooth fingers. I feel like I was the luckiest person of the universe.

After quickly completing our breakfast ,I left her apartment with a promise of picking her up on my way to the hotel .

As soon as I left her apartment I called robbert and ordered him to track down the number as soon as possible.