chapter 40 Second date !

SAYAN POV

A week passed away and I still couldn't get out of the things that happened to me and my hayat. Those things which Ms. Sophia did to us with out any guilt .

I can't believe the women I respected and cared did this to me. Though she wasn't my mom I didn't disrespect her at any moment of my life because she was the one who gave me a brother like ziyan.

At the start I didn't liked him, not even an inch. But as days passed he started annoying me with his cute little naughty things and he always try to bring a smile on my lips that was missing from my dad's death . He used to tail me around all the day and at night when he was sure that I was asleep he silenty used to come my room and  sleep beside me as he has a fear of darkness . In his sleep he used to talk, laugh throw his legs on mine and  sometimes even push me out of my own bed. But those things didn't irritated me,  instead I used to smile at myself when I fell down from the bed.

Ziyan was bought up just like me. Though he had his own mother he used to spend his time with me as his mother  was always busy in her own life . I took care of ziyan most of the times. I exactly know what makes him happy and what fears him the most. He was more like a son to me than my little brother.

Ziyan became the most important part of my life as days passed . Though I didn't liked Ms. Sophia I doesn't want her to leave the house because I didn't wanted to loose ziyan. As soon as I completed my education I left my dad's house and shifted into mine. ziyan was more than sad with my decision . I still remember that day how he locked me in the room so I couldn't leave him and the house . It took almost four hours to convince him that I should be near to office and take good care of it as our shares are declining very rapidly as days passed .

He has always been an important part of my life but I never showed it to him how much I care for him and what in the world he means to me. I asked ziyan to join our business but he was determined to follow his dream of becoming a rockstar,  which he truly is.

I have no idea how ziyan felt when he came to know that his mother was the one who killed his father  and the things she did to me and hayat. When police caught Ms. Sophia I wasn't sure to file a case on her but it was Ziyan who took a stand and made sure that Ms. Sophia was prisoned for life.

Instead of having a mother ziyan always craved for the motherly love like me. I don't know why I miss my mom so much today . I wish she was hear with me today. so I could keep my head on her lap and get relieved of all my worries.

I was deep in my own thoughts and interrupted by hayat's pretty smile. She held a coffee mug in her hand and neared me. He hair was wet from the bath and her cheeks showed a light pink coloured natural tint which appears whenever she looks at me.

"Drink it!
You will feel much better ".  She said and handed me the coffee mug  and tried to sit on the couch beside me but I pulled her to my lap and never  complained instead she adjusted herself by snaking her one hand around my neck and with the other hand she lifted my head up only to meet the brown coloured eyes of her to mine.

"Sayan, I'm always there for you.
You can share your emotions with me! " she said and slightly pecked on my lips and rested her head on my shoulder. I pulled her more closer and she staddled her long legs  around my waist. With one hand I interviewed her fingers with mine and with the other I started playing with the long brown curls of her wet hair . She started giggling like an eight year girl when I trickled her small waist. Her giggles boosted me up and I continued trickling her and now she was laughing  louder melodically by throwing her head back.

"Sayan,, stop it " she said between her laughs.

"What if I don't ?" I smricked at her and restarted trickling her by sliding my hand under her pale white top and she stiffened immediately when my bare hands touched the velvety soft skin of her waist.

"Sayan, please stop, or else.. " she started but cut off when I trickled her more.

"Or else what baby? " I raised my eyebrow chuckling.
I was about to trickle her more but this time I stiffened when  she smashed her soft pink lips on mine. She kissed me but before I could respond to her soft pink lips she pulled away with the same smrick playing on her lips which was  playing on me a minute ago.

She looked at me shyly and winked at me. I was more than shocked to see my shy hayat going wild infront of  me , But I loved the way everytime she shocks me with her cute little things. She blushed and tried to get out from my lap.

"Not until you complete what you have started darling ". I said and smashed my lips on her to which she responded immediately. I bit her lower lip and she smiled between our kiss. We were kissing for how much time I had no idea but we both became breathless from our kissing and we pulled of from each other. I pulled her more closer to me that the thin layers of our clothes remained the only bridges that was separating us.
Her face was like a ripe tomato and she was looking at me from the corner of her thick eye lashes. I lifted her face up and immediately a smile creeped on her lips and reflected back in to her eyes.

I held her face and stared kissing her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and she gasped when I kissed the sensitive spot on her neck. Hearing her gasp a smile crossed my face and I again slowly but passionately kissed  on her soft lips but I was interrupted when my phone beeped showing the remainder of today's date.

I pulled away and turned the remainder off.
"Why is that remainder Sayan ?
Is today anything important?
Did we have any important project meeting today? "She said and adjusted herself that she was sitting on my lap but her legs are at one side.

"Yes hayat, it is important.
We are going to our second date. " I said to her kissing her cheek.

I regret being the best business man and choosing my hotel for our first date.
But this time I played wise and choose a hotel that is far away from the city and not so famous so none of my dad's friends and hayat's friends could ruin our second date like the first.

"Be ready till eight hayat!
We are going to our second date.
Where no one can disturb us ". I said and hayat got of from my lap.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

By the way any guesses on our couple's second date?

I'm very happy that I successfully completed my third year exams and thank you so much for being with me and supporting me.

Plz do vote ,share and comment if you guys liked it.

Plz ignore grammatical errors.

Keep smiling.

Keep reading.

Stay strong.

Stay blessed and don't forget to make good comments cause that makes my day much better.