Chapter 16 The last breath ?!!

HAYAT  POV

He was silent the whole way neither he talked nor I . But as soon as we entered into his cabin he  throwed me on  the couch  present there .
I was completely shocked by his actions . For a moment I didn't know what was happening and why he throwed me on this couch .
The silence between us was broken by him .

  " What was that ?"  He shouted  angrily taking his tie off his shirt .

What ?
I asked in a very confused way .

"Don't act too innocent Ms. Hayat" !
" I was talking about the drama you created a few minutes back in my hotel in front of  my guests" .

I !
I stammered a little .

Yes  , Ms. Hayat !
You !!
You ruined my whole party . He spatted in an angry tone .
Those words are like bullets that​ got shot into my heart directly  from his mouth .

Few minutes back he acted as the sweetest person on the world ! I believed that  what he showed about himself  to the people was wrong and there was an caring and  gentleman hiding somewhere in him . I started expecting more from him .
But his  behaviour now  proved me wrong .  But I  am glad that he did ! Because at the end of the day expectations do hurt !
He showed his true colours to me today . I can say he was more than perfect than a  chameleon  in changing his colours.

   I'm sorry to say ,  but Mr. Sayan . . . I was not the one who created the drama or who  ruined your party . You your self ruined your party and what kind of  standard less  guests you have . They are rich only by their clothes but not by their mind .
I don't even wanted to attend the party ! It was you who forced me and threatened​  me to attend the party . I raised my voice a bit louder holding back the tears that were ready to roll down my eyes . Because  I didn't​  wanted to cry in front of a man like him .I know he will think that  I'm crying  only to grab the sympathy of  him .

He immediately called the driver and said
  " DroMs. Hayat to  her home "  in an irritating tone and walked away from cabin closing the door with a thud sound.

   I was on my way to appartment in the car and the tears started rolling down my eyes . Mr . Joseph  (the driver of sayan , who drops hayat everyday )       looked at me from the  front mirror  and said
Ma'am  I don't know why you were crying but I know that's because of sayan . Please don't misunderstand sayan he is not the man you see and you believe he is. I know he may be arrogant towards people at sometimes  but not always .
I was searching for my wallet  but  damm I forgot my wallet in his cabin .Mr. Joseph  handed me the tissue box to wipe my tears .

I wiped my tears and looked at the window . It was pitch dark outside . Buy from the start of my journey I noticed that someone are following me . At first i thought I was overreacting but that man was following me from the past one hour . I diverted my mind and was thinking about the incidents that happened today .

  Within a minute , the bike that was following us  stopped infront of  our car  with a thud sound  and our  car  stopped with his sudden action .
What the hell was that
man ?? mr. Joseph shouted at that man . He took his helmet and started walking  towards the car . He was wearing a black jacket and a mask to hide his face.
   He came towards me and knocked at my window of the car  saying
Get out !
To which I didn't react and took out my phone to call Mr. Sayan and ordered Mr. Joseph to start the car  immediately . Mr. Joseph was about to start the car , but within a fraction of a  second the man broke the side glass of the car and  glass pieces smashed fell on the ground. He quickly opened the car door and dragged me out of the car . He held  me thightly with his one hand around my neck and with other hand he took the gun from his pocket . I frozed by watching at  the gun in his hand and I screemed loud .
Who are you and what are you doing ?