chapter 20 My trip to Paris !!

HAYAT POV

In the morning I woke up early and packed my bags . Actually I couldn't sleep last night as my excitement didn't allow me to ! I treasured my time knowing that one of my dream was now going to complete tomorrow . I was waiting for the clock to show the time eight.

As soon as I entered the hotel lobby jenny handed me a hand written letter . It was from the beast , written
" Expecting you in the runaway of our hotel ".

Mr. Joseph took me to our hotel runway and I was astonished looking at the beauty as I reached the private runway .

There was a private plane in black colour , a true black beauty ,which just landed into the private runway of our hotel .

Mr . Joseph stopped the car exactly beside the black beauty . I got out of the car and amazed by looking at the plane .

 I got out of the car and amazed by looking at the plane

Meanwhile I saw Mr. Sayan in black denims and blue shirt looking devilishly handsome with brown shades on his chocolate brown eyes . He strodded towards me and asked,

Ready ?

Ready for what ? I asked in a confused way .

Ready to fly !!
He said .

I immediately searched for my passport !
Oh ! No !!
In my excitement I forgot to bring my passport !!

I can't ! I said completely disappointed .

Why ? He asked looking at me .

I forgot to bring my passport . I said making a sad face .

He smiled showing his sparkling white teeth for moment and said ,
'You don't need a passport Ms. Hayat .This is my private plane and no one dares to ask for your passport here as you are my responsibility . ' He said taking the brown shades from his eyes and exposing his chocolate brown eyes to mine .

Immediately the door of the plane opened and Mr. Sayan entered into it and I followed him quitely .

It was my first experience in plane and my first plane with the sayan .
I entered the plane and it had all the luxuries . The plane is more like a seven star hotel with private suites , it had unrivalled luxury with 32 inches​ flat LED screen and many facilities .