chapter 27 Missing him!

A week passed,  me completely busy in my work in the hotel moave.
After that day even the shadow of Sayan didn't crossed my path. He never showed his handsome face again to me after our return from paris. He used to mail me or message me the work and I used to send him the message after completion of the work given by him.

Jenny told me that Sayan comes to office at night's and completes his incompleted work . I have no idea where he was these days.  I guess he went to Australia to have a business deal with them. I know he will never leave any opportunity to expand his business in other countries. Though he is very arrogant and his mood swings changes from time to time but when it comes to his business he was the most dedicated, sincere and professional person of the world. Actually he is the most workaholic person I had ever met in my life and I know the same continues.

Tomorrow is a weekend,  so, I decided to complete all my pending work before I leave, so I could be in peace tomorrow away from this office work.

I went to Mr. sayan's cabin in a small hope that I could see him today.  Frankly speaking though he irritates me, 
I missed him. 
I missed his arrogance.
I missed his caring yet careless nature.
I missed making his break fast.
I missed messing up with him.
I missed his smile which unknowingly comes to his lips when he sips the coffee I made for him.
I missed his laugh and cutest dimple on his left cheek which only sprouts out when he laughs aloud.
I missed the way he looks at me when I was busy in my work.
I missed his powerful chocolate brown eyes which gives trickling to my whole body.
I missed his unknowning touch while passing things to me, which would explode thousands of butterflies in my stomach.
I missed everything about him!

Stop it hayat! 
Why are you behaving like a typical teenager in her first love.
You came here to work not to adore,  admire and miss him. I said to myself and headed towards his table.

I searched for him in the cabin but he was no where in sight . I searched for the Paris project budget file , but my concentration was caught by other file where my name was written in block letters , HAYAT. I took out the file from the cabinet to check it.
My heart said
NO HAYAT,  IT IS BAD MANNERS TO CHECK OTHERS  PERSONAL STUFF , GET YOUR WORK AND VANISH FROM HERE.
but my brain said the opposite, 
THERE IS NO NEED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT IT HAYAT !
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT IS INSIDE IT, BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN ON IT.
PRACTICALLY IT MEANS IT'S YOUR FILE, SO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN CHECKING WHAT BELONGS TO YOU!
My little heart got defeated in the battle between my innocent little heart and my over thinking brain. My jaw dropped and eyes popped out after opening the file. 

The file has my picture which was taken thirteen years ago. I flipped the pages of the file and came to know that it was  Ms.Sofia , Sayan's  mother who was funding me for my education from these many years. Tears started to  form in my eyes reading those papers . 

" What are you doing here?"  Jenny asked me barging into the room.

"Oh Jenny !"
"You scared me! " I said silently wiping my tears.

"What happened hayat? "
"Are you fine? "
"Is there any problem? " She asked nearing me and placed her right hand on my shoulder in a consoling way.

I showed the file to Jenny and Jenny said that,
''Hayat don't you know that Sofia ma'am has a foundation in which she will help the abused women and she will also
help the girls who wanted to get educated to fulfill their dreams ." She said and left the room.

A tear rolled down my cheek . I didn't know how to thank her. She was that angel who came into my life and gave my life a meaning. She was the person who made my life . I was standing here only because of the education she gave to me.  The education which changed my life and my way thinking towards the life.
It was the education that showed me dreams and fulfilled them in every manner.
It was the education which showed me new paths  of life and made me independent.

Whenever I think of Mr. Sayan and Ms. Sofia they don't fit in a frame like ziyan did.  Sayan is completely different from Ms. Sofia.

I came out of the cabin thinking of them and stunned to see Sophia ma'am in the corridor. She was having a serious discussion with emir. It seemed like she was scolding him.
I neared her and asked
"Is everything okay ma'am ?"
"Anything to worry? "

She immediately stopped and said
" Nothing dear,
Nothing to worry!
I was just explaining him to way to do the work in a right way!" She said looking at emir.

"OK ma'am!"
"I'll do it your way. "Emir said in a serious tone and left towards the elevator.

"Sorry for this dear. "
"How are you? "
"How was your trip to Paris? "
She asked with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Fine ma'am !"
"The trip was awesome. " I said returning the smile back.

I don't know what came up on me,  I took a step towards her hugged her tightly. With tears tapping in my ears I said
"Thank you ma'am!
Thank you so much!
You changed my life. "

She came out my embrace and said, 
''Hayat,   stop crying first !"
"What are you talking about ?"
I was about to explain her about  funding in my education. But my phone suddenly rang displaying an unknown number.
I ignored it and started to  explain her but my phone rang again displaying the same unknown number from the last time.

'Take the call first hayat."
" That could be important." She said and I took the call.

By hearing the words that just came from other side of man's mouth made me off-guard.
My tears rolled down without my conscious.

What? "

"When? "

"How ?"

"How did it happened? "

"Where are you? "

"Where is he? "

"I am coming right now. "

"Please wait there. "
I said to him and ran towards the car sobbing continuously.

Hi dear alliens !

How are you?

How was the chapter?

What could have happened?
Any idea?

I know this chapter is full of tears.. tears... tears.
I have mentioned more about education in this chapter, as I wanted to tell you people about the importance of education.
Like said it has a power to change anyone's life.
So don't ever and never neglect your education.

wait for the next chapter it is interesting.
It is Sayan POV.

I'm sorry for updating very late but I was scared when my last chapter got deleted.

But I'm very thankful to watt pad that it republished my chapter.

Plz do vote, share and comment if you guys liked it.
Plz do ignore grammatical  error !

Keep smiling !

Keep reading !

Stay healthy !

Stay blessed !

Plz do help the needed! !