chapter 31 Date?

SAYAN POV

I truly can't believe this day came into my life.
The things which I used to  dream is happening to me in real!
She accepted me!
She accepted  my love!
She accepted my everything  !
I can't believe anything that's happening to me these days.

Me and hayat are having our breakfast and she started feeding me freshly baked pancakes and chicken sandwich. Eventually I got a call from an unknown number.
Hayat insisted me to cut the call but I made a sign that it could be important and she nodded in agreement.

I took the call and started to speak only to cutoff by the person on the other side.
" I know  the dark secret of your life which you are trying your best to hide it from her!
I will ruin your life and
I will  ruin your love sayan! " He said and immediately hung the call and I stood there completely pinning myself to ground.

I Immediately called Robert and explained him about the threat and he assured me that he will track the number very soon.

I calmed myself and returned back to the table.
"Are you fine? " Hayat asked me concerndly and stuffing a sandwich into my mouth.

"Why? "
"Why are you asking me? "
"No.. I'm fine! "
"Everything is fine! "
"Everything should be fine!" I replied in a quick way eating the stuffed sandwich.

"I asked you because your hands are shivering!" She said and came to hug me. I immediately pulled her into my lap. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and said,
"Hayat, no matter what happens in future please don't leave me!
"I know I'm arrogant! "
"I know  I'm a beast! "
"I know I have Secret's but in future if something happens that will tear you away then,
please don't stop talking to me.
Please don't hate me!
Just remember one thing that I loved you and I love you forever! "

"I can never do that Sayan! "
" I can never hate you! " She said and kisses me on my cheek.

"OK Sayan! "
"Let's go to office. It's time to work." She said trying to get up.

"No hayat!
We are not going anywhere !
Let's cuddle like this the whole day." I said pulling her again to my lap and tugged her hair back which was covering her beautiful face . Slowly I closed the distance between us and bent to kiss her plum coloured lips.  But she playfully pushed me away.
"I know what your evil brain is thinking. I will never let your brain succeed." She said with a wink.

"You should never ignore your work Sayan!
You should never intersect your professional work with personal life. I thought you very well know how to be professional.
Now be a good boy and get up! " She said and pulled me out of the chair and pushed me out through the door.

"How can you throw your boyfriend out of your house?"
"Now be a good girl friend.and open the door . "I yelled standing behind the closed door.

"I should change and go back to office. "
"I think you too should do the same! " She yelled from the other side of the door.

"Let's do it together hayat! "
"I have no problem with it." I said in a playful tone.

"No! "
"You go to your house and change ."
She said from the other side in a low tone. I know she must be blushing hard right now on the other side.

"Think about my deal darling .
It's not a bad deal at all." I said and she immediately opened the door making me stumble as I was hanging on the door.

"Really?  " She asked making a innocent face.

"Really darling!" I said with a wink.

"In your dreams!" She said and closed the door again