chapter 32 my ruined date!

SAYAN  POV

I was waiting in the parking lot for hayat and I am literally on the top of the world when hayat accepted to come with me on date . It was our first date and I hope many will come soon.

I have no idea why these ladies take this much time to get ready , we men need only five minutes to get ready. I was waiting here for the last one hour and there is no sign of her. I was looking at my phone and suddenly I saw her. She was wearing an emerald green gown that hanged down her waist flowing down in a classic way. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her . I know I hate waiting and I don't wait for people but when I saw her I felt that the sight of her was worth waiting. I was watching at her without blinking my eyes and my jaw a little opened.

She neared me and fake coughed at me to bring me into my senseless senses. I was suddenly bought on to earth from the cloud nine. I smiled at her and said,
   " Every girl loves to hear complements from her boyfriend ,
Don't you want to know you were looking? "

She smiled and my heart  jumped out of my chest.
"No Sayan,  I doesn't need those materialistic compliments when I already got my answer from you !" she said looking at me.

"How?" I didn't even uttered a letter from my mouth . I asked totally confused.

"The pounding of your heart reflected back in your eyes Sayan which gave me the best compliment of my life  and that compliment any girl would love to get."
"By the sparkling look on your eyes I can know how I am looking exactly. Everything is not felt by words Sayan. Some feelings can only be felt by heart."  She said taking my hand in hers.

I don't know exactly what but some thing happened when she entered into my life. Whenever I think of her I'll get transferred into different world and time.

"Sayan!"
"Are you fine?" I heard her calling and I immediately transferred to present .

Being a good business man I chose my hotel, hotel moave for our date. Why should I choose others as ours is the best and we have already arranged many dates  here for many celebrities and bigshots.

As soon as we entered the hotel we directly headed towards our private table at the corner which was decorated with roses and scented candles. Being a perfect gentleman  I pulled out a chair and she sat .

After making sure that she was comfortable in her chair I took a seat opposite to her. We ordered our food and I assured that it could take at least half an hour as I need to spend time with my love.

I was about to catch her hand but I stopped and pulled away my hand nervously when I heard someone calling me and she smiled looking at my nervousness. .
"Sayan !"
''My boy! "
"How are you? "

Mr. Robert, my dad's best friend came towards us smiling broadly . He sat between us totally making himself comfortable and me uncomfortable.
"Oh! "
"Who is this beautiful woman? "He asked pointing at hayat.
"She is my date!" I said smiling at her.
"Hello, miss gorgeous!"
"Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand towards my hayat.
"Pleasure is mine sir!" She said shaking her hand with him.
"Call me rob!" He said and kissed her  knuckles and she just smiled.
"Sayan I am very happy to see you again. " He said looking at hayat and started revealing all my childhood Secrets.

"Darling, your boyfriend was the naughtiest of all,
And I must say he is the cutest boy I have seen with chubby  dimple cheeks ,messy hair and  thick rimmed round glases on his eyes. " he said laughing from ear to ear.

It's been an hour and hayat was laughing and enjoying as he completely reveled my childhood embarrassed moments. He also revealed how I locked our teacher in our school washroom and got expelled from the school.

He was disturbing my date,  my first ever date with hayat, so getting a little irritated I chopped his conversation with hayat
"Rob!"
"How was my aunt? "
"I think she will be waiting for you back there. "
"Please give my greetings to her". I said smiling at him.
I guess he completely understood what my words mean as he left us all alone for ourself but not before leaving a kiss on my hayat's forehead.

Thank god he left ! A sign of  relief passed through me.

"I doesn't know you were that mischeivous and rebel as a kid!" She said smiling at me.
"Not as a kid hayat,   I'm equally mischeivous and rebel even now ." I said with a wink and she blushed pink.

I again wanted to start our first date in a romantic way so I about to catch her hand but I jolted as I heard the voice of Ziyan .

"Bro! "He shouted and looked back to confirm.
Oh no!
It's not one person ! It's a total gang. Ziyan, Emir , zeenat, Jennifer , Aairah was standing behind me grinning.

"Hey bro! "
"What are doing here? "
"Seems like a date!"
"Are you two dating?"
"When was this happened? "
He started raining many questions as he pulled out the chair and sat between us and all others sat around me.
Now the date table was completely transformed into a friends reunion party.

"What are you doing  here?" I said to them gritting my teeth.

"We were going for club but thought hayat would love to come with us . So we came to pick her up. " He said munching the fries on the dinner table.

"She can't come with you  !" I said looking at hayat.

"Why? "
He asked stuffing a large piece of pizza in his mouth.

"She is on date! "I managed to say and Ziyan chocked on the food and stared laughing hard.
"What? "
"In date?"
"With whom? "
"With you? "
He said trying to control his laughter.

"Yes!!"
"With me!"
"What's so funny to laugh in that?" I said firmly.

"My condolences are with you hayat! "He said acting like a sad person.

''Ziyaaan! "I glared at him and he busted into laughter again.

"I must agree hayat that you are not less than a wonder women and there is some magic in you. "He said tapping hayat's shoulder playfully.
"Ziyan!
I think you should leave now as hayat has no idea of coming with you guys." I said with a smirk.
"Just a second bro! "He said and started talking with hayat.
I doesn't know when the one second turned into seconds, seconds to minute and minutes to an hour.

Hayat was happy, laughing and giggling as they were totally busy in their gossip which I was least interested. Being a good business man just ruined my date.
I have decided that I'll never choose my hotel for our date again!

Being no choice left and getting bored of their conversation I busied myself in sending mails and rereading the documents of our new project in Tokyo.
Suddenly a unknown an email popped out .
I opened it and my eyes widened in terror watching the mail,

  I think you are getting bored in your own date!
I'll make sure you live alone as I am living as if you are now.
Alone in your own world
Be ready for watching how I'll ruin you and your love.
Your time starts now.. Tik...tok.. Tik....

My expressions changes into horror and hayat looked at me concerndly while ziyan was busy in his chattering work with her.

Hi dear aliens !

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoy reading it !

Plz do vote, share and comment if you guys liked it.

Follow me for more updates!

Plz ignore grammatical errors!

Stay blessed !

Stay strong!

Keep reading !

Keep smiling !

Plz do help the needed!