chapter -9 Racing hearts!!

HAYAT POV

He started walking towards me by continuously keeping an eye contact with me . I became consious and cautious  and quickly averted my   gaze to the other side .

His continous gaze is like boring holes into my sensitive skin . I was like a small prey infront of a big Predator .

Is he angry on me?

Did I lost my job   ??   or

Am I still his personal assistant ?

My deep thoughts were interrupted  by that beast who was almost two feet away from me , and suddenly the two feet distance decreased  into one . So to increase the distance between us I took a step back away from him .
With every step he took towards me , , , I edged myself​ a step back .

Protecting my self  I walked little too further back untill I collided with the wall on my back . He suddenly neared me within a blink of my eye and there is only a half foot distance between us .

I feel like his eyes are boring  through me and I can't stop the fear  that was slowly consuming me inch by inch .

Are you scared  ??

He asked  looking at my fingers that were shivering .

N..N..No... I stammered a little with the hint of fear deceiving my voice .

Why would I ?     I said looking away .

He suddenly supported his left hand on the wall beside my neck and leaned inward pinning me more into the wall .

I dared myself to look at him and he immediately  locked his eyes with mine. . The look in his eyes was so cold and insensitive . His blazing dark chocolate brown orbs looked like he didn't slept from years .

He suddenly started unbottoning his shirt  with the other hand .

I frozed in my position and my heart hammered in my chest and I was breathing heavily . My heart increased its pace and  started to race with his !
For a second i felt like the whole room echoed from our racing heart beats .

He completely unbottoned his shirt exposing his absolutely perfect rock abs .
A shiver ran down my spine and all my senses started deceiving me .I couldn't stop myself in looking at his perfect abs .

He suddenly took his Shirt from his muscular body . Oh my god !! He was standing half naked infront of me .I couldn't stop myself from blushing !! I wanted to run away , runaway from his cabin or hide myself somewhere below the desk .
Because ....I in my entire life never and ever blushed infront of  man ! But this man created new sensations in me which I couldn't handle  anymore .

I gathered my strength by suppressing the newly born feelings and gave him an irritating look .

He suddenly took the shirt in the other hand and throwed it straight on my face .
I was shocked by his sudden action. Anger fired up in me and I wanted to throw it back on his face.

Go ,,go  and wash it !  He said taking few steps away from me .

What ?? I asked if I heard anything wrong .

  A few minutes back you said that it was your duty to follow your boss orders , so follow my orders and wash it . ..he said with a smrick on his face.

Did I said that ! ? May be  i did ! You Dumbo , be careful when you talk with him I scolded my self  and looked at that shirt which was drenched in the coffee .

You don't have the whole day Ms. Hayat , I should attend a meeting with in half an hour , so wash it within ten minutes he said looking at his Shirt .

What ?? With in ten minutes ??
Am I a washing machine or what,   to wash it and to dry it within ten minutes !! Even the washing machine couldn't accomplish the whole task in ten minutes , how can he expect me to do that !!

Ms .Hayat ,I don't have time to print invitations for your going , so will you make it fast he shouted at me .

I had no other choice left except to do it the way he wanted.. otherwise​ he might loose his other project and I don't want it to happen because of me .

I took the shirt and went into the washroom in his cabin .I cleaned it and dried it under the hand drier.
Dammit !! Who told him to wear a white shirt !
I again washed it using the hand wash this time , but still there was a little coffee stain on it .

Urgh!!

At last , I gave up and opened the door and there he was roaming all the cabin half naked with a file in his hand.

I fake coughed and he turned towards me  . He seemed to be satisfied by looking at me ..No.. I think at his shirt  in my hand .
I went towards him and handed his shirt back . He wasted not a single second in putting it back on him .

What is this ??? He asked showing the coffee stain.

It was not going ..I said looking at the stain.

How could I wear this now ?? He said gritting his white sparkling teeth .

I'm sorry sir , but I did my best . I started but stopped by the beast .

Stop it !! He said and asked me to open the cabinet  .

I quitely nodded and opened the cabinet present at the corner .

I was dumbfolded after looking at his cabinet .

Inside his cabinet , there are many neatly pressed white formal shirts .
Is he obsessed with white ?

 He took a new shirt from the cabinet and started buttoning it

He took a new shirt from the cabinet and started buttoning it .

What the hell !!!! If he already had a bunch of similar shirts in his cabinet then why did he wasted my time and energy in cleaning the shirt which he had no idea of wearing it again !!

I am standing in front him and he was buttoning his Shirt , meanwhile a Girl  entered his cabin without knocking .

The girl stared at me and the beast who was buttoning up his Shirt for a couple of seconds and said

I'm so sorry ..
So sorry to  disturb you , I'll wait outside .she smiled  and left the cabin closing the door .

What the hell is happening ??

And why is she sorry ??

And why is she smiling ??

Oh god ! The people of this hotel imagine a lot !!

Hello guys , how was the chapter ??
Hope you enjoyed it!!
I enjoyed a lot in writing this chapter .
Wait for the next chapter , I'll try to update soon.
Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it .
Keep smiling ...😀