Bonus chapter - 1

Sayan POV

I left her !
Didn't I?
I know I've promised her to love her forever and always and I know I can and I will!
I could never stop loving her
though it took all my strength to take that decision , I have no other option. I should do it. I cannot live my whole life in the regretting that though I had a chance to save his life I acted as a selfish jerk and ruined not only ziyan and zeenat's life but also the life of  the unborn baby who has every right to live their life happily with their family, mainly a father.

I was dressed in a green gown ready to gift my heart to my brother, my ziyan who never left my hand when I was at the edge of my life.

Ziyan doesn't know that I'm the person who accepted to give him the heart. I know that if he knew that I was that person who was giving away my life to save his then he would never and ever allow me to do it.

The doctor neared me and started explaining me the procedure but I diverted my mind as I have no courage to listen to that procedures.

I was laying on my back on the bed in the operation theater counting on the last seconds of my life. The nurse bought an injection and I immediately closed my eyes.
Sayan your not scared of injections!
You just don't like it.
Who you are lying Sayan you know that you are very much scared of injection . I said to myself and took a deep breath and closed my eyes again to leave this beautiful yet cruel world but not before thinking of hayat.

"Please stop this! "
I opened my eyes as I heard zeenat's voice.

" I've found the donar Sayan . " She said panting and rushing towards my bed .

"What?
How ?
And who?"   I asked unable to believe her words.

She didn't said a word instead looked at the opened door. Ms. Sophia entered the operation theater with tears in her eyes.

"Ms. Sophia! "  I said and it barely came as a whisper.
"Sayan !" she said and neared me . She kept her hand on my head lovingly which I craved for years.

Ms.sophia  wants to donate her heart to ziyan. We have already performed the required tests and her heart perfectly passed all the tests.

I started nodding my head in No but Ms. Sophia held my hand and said  ,
"Sayan,
please let me do this to ziyan,
Please let me do this to you and mainly I wanted to do this for myself , so that I can leave this world in peace. I have done so many wrong things to you it's my only chance to pay back my bad things with this only good things.
Please Sayan, don't say no!
I want to do this ." she said and hugged me and I hugged her back. Her hug was so warm and loving that I could get enough of it when she pulled back wiping her tears.

" Son, please forgive me !
I know I can't expect you to forgive me for what I did to you but son please don't hate me !
What I did everything was for ziyan's future.
I want ziyan to be like you,the way you handled the business and bought the drowning business  to the peek of Everest! I want him to be talented like you, I know it is my foolishness to compare two different persons and expect them to be same.
Yes, I agree that I wanted money and I always ran behind it but it was the circumstances of my past life which made me crave for the money and luxury. I was born in a family who doesn't even have the food to eat atleast twice a day. My father died to escape himself from the debts he made and my mother sold my six months old sister whom I loved the most to fill the debts made by father . A month passed and we got to know that my sister died as her foster parents who adopted her didn't took proper care of her. My mother got into depression thinking that it was her fault to sell my sister and because of her she died. My mom couldn't handle the depression and she suicided leaving me alone to deal with this cruel world. At that moment I got to know that money was everything in this world and without money a person is nothing , so I decided to make as much money as possible and I did by marrying your dad . I never loved your dad and neither your dad did . we were together for each others benefits, me for money and your dad to distract himself from the painful thoughts of your mom's death.

I always dreamt of a happy family in my childhood but I understood that happy family is just a fantasy for me. So I ran towards money and started loving it and that love for money turned into obsession and that obsession for money blinded me so much that I can't see the love and respect I got from you from these many years.

I never encouraged ziyan in his dreams instead I tried to crush them off . I'm not a good mother and I didn't do anything for him so he can be proud of me and tell the world that I am his mother but now I will. I will make him proud of me by saving your life and his. Please Sayan, let me do this!" She said taking a deep breath and pushed  me out of the operation theater.

I never thought that Ms. Sophia had those miserable days in her life and hearing son from her bought tears in my eyes.

Hayat POV

He left me!
Didn't he?
I was standing outside the hospital in the parking area feeling empty and tears flowing from my eyes like a waterfall. I doubt these tears will ever stop.

The operation should have started, I wish Sayan's sacrifice doesn't go in flowing water and ziyan's operation be successful. I know I've already lost my love,my life, Sayan, and my reason to live. My knees no longer had the strength to hold on my bleeding heart and my knees fell on the ground making me hurt. But that was nothing compared to my broken soul. I cupped my face in my hands and stared crying loud and it started raining suddenly drenching me and my flowing tears.

I suddenly felt a hand on my head and looked up to the owner of that hand. It was him! I think I'm  hallucinating and I've gone mad in his love that I started seeing him everywhere. I ignored him and started crying again.

" Hayat! " he said and took my hands which are blocking my eyes.

It was him!
It was his voice!
It was his touch!
I hugged him tightly not letting him go as I feared if i let him go he will just disappear in thin air.

"Is  the offer of the marriage still open ? " he asked me smiling and wiping my tears.

"What? " I asked hiccuping from the constant sobbing.

"Marry me now at this moment hayat !
I don't think I can stay away from even for a moment !" he said cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"Always yes!" I said holding this hands.

"I, Sayan agree hayat , my love, my life, to be my lawfully wedded wife for this life and every other life beyond earth!  " He said and slipped the ring from his finger into mine. And I vowed following him and we  locked our vows with our kiss which showed our love towards each other.

We pulled off from each other as we heard the claps and cheerful shouts of people standing around us. I blushed and burried myself in sayan's chest and he winked at me.

Sorry! sorry !sorry! I know you all are angry with me for such a late update and you guys have every right to be angry.
I was been a crazy person from past weeks as I stared binge watching of The Vampire Diaries and friends because I just love them and can't get enough of them . But don't worry guys I'm back from my crazy zone and promise to give early updates!

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the bonus chapter !

Many more yet to come!
Please wait for them .

Please do vote, comment and share it you guys liked it.

Keep smiling.

Stay blessed.