chapter 37 kidnapped

Hayat POV

I was walking on the undiscovered road, when my senses hit me. I became conscious and looked at my surroundings. The road was dark with large big trees margining  it's sides.

I gulped my saliva through my dry desert like throat looking at the dim street lights. Even my shadow looked scary at that moment. I looked for the sign of human beings but there was no one on the scary road except me and my trying to be brave inner soul. I turned around when I heard the rumbling sound of a car.  A sign of relief passed through my spine and I turned back .

I silently thanked god as I saw headlights of the car flashing and lightening up the street in a distance from me. As the car headed towards me, I took steps towards it so who ever in the car can notice and give me lift back to the main street. The car stopped exactly in front of me and the flashing headlights were turned off.

It was all dark again , I noticed that the man came out of the car and smashed the door with a thud. I couldn't see his face as the particular streetlight which can reveale  his face to me was off. But I can say that he was a man and he was wearing a hoodie on his head from his shadow on the ground which looked more bigger and scarier that him . 

I got nervous all of a sudden . I quickly took my phone out and my sub conscious automatically dailed Sayan's number but he was quick in snatching it away from me. I went passed him to escape but he pulled my wrist dragging me closer to him.

" Leave me! " I yelled in pain as I felt his  hold thighted making me pale at that site. I struggled  to get away from him with one hand and with the other hand I slapped him harder on his facemaking him roar with anger  like a wild animal.

He slapped me harder on my face. and I fell on the ground as my head started spinning with the effect of his slap. I tried to get up but he immediately took out a small bottle and handkerchief from his pocket and pored it's content into the handkerchief. I stood up with utmost difficulty but with in a blink of eye he covered my nose and within seconds it was all dark as my senses left me alone with this stranger.

I woke up when I felt some thing on my cheeks, neck and shoulders . I opened my eyes but it was all dark as I was blindfolded. I tried to get that annoying thing of me and I noticed that my hands were tied back on the chair where I was sitting.

"You are damm hot!" I heard a man whisper into my ear as he nibbled my earlobe making me tremble in fear. Panic rushed over me as I could smell his awful scent mixed with sweat and alcohol which made me want to throw up.

" Who are you? " I shouted trying to move my face away from him.

"Not for your concern darling!" He said and kept his one hand on my not exposed thigh and with his other hand he stated unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing? " I yelled at him.

"You will know darling! "He said and squeezed my thigh making me jerk up in fear .

" Please, let me go! "I pleaded.

"Not until I'll finish my work darling! " . He said with a devilish laugh and tired my shirt near my shoulder .

"Help me !"
"Someone please help me! ". I shouted.

"No one is coming to help you darling! " he said and kissed my neck digging his stinging claw like nails into my neck making me bleed and with his other hand he grabbed my waist forcefully.

Tears ran down my cheek and that moment I felt like to run away from all this and hide somewhere where, even my being abused innersoul can't find me.

"What are you doing? " I felt the shouting of a familiar voice. His footsteps echoed the whole room as the familier voice neared me.

"How dare you touch her! " I heard the man say and within seconds there was a large thundering sound of a body crashing ground came down.