chapter 7 -The Saviour ! ?

Hayat POV

I had an urge to wash my face as I can see nothing from this cake  filled face . I wanted to have a look at that arrogant person , and ask him the reason for doing this! !

In search  of  the  washroom , I took a few steps away from the arrogant person's door , as I can't see anything I missed my balance and almost fell down , but suddenly I found a gentle grab on my right shoulder . I am startled by the touch , because it was not a feminine touch. There was masculinity in the touch .

Within seconds , a strong arm  grabbed my waist and lifted me in his perfectly arched muscular arms . A shiver ran down my spine at that moment , I can sense that  my adrenaline was at peeks ! In these situations I usually screem from nervousness , But I don't know why I didn't neither screemed nor tried to wiggle from his hold .
I would have wiggled if the touch was foreign but the touch felt very familiar.
The touch of his hand on my shoulder gave me a kind  of comfortness . A kind​ of feeling which cannot be expressed in words .

I can feel that the person started  walking holding me in a bridal style manner . I have no idea who  he was and where was he taking me ,but I remained silent totally trusting a stranger . I can clearly hear the ding sound of the elevator and the gravity which is pulling me down .

After a couple of minutes , my feet touched the marble floor and I heard the thumping opening sound of the door . He grabbed my hand and handed me a box , I think it was a tissue box . Without wasting a second , I quickly wiped my face and opened my eyes .

Surprisingly , I found myself in the mirror of the washroom .
Thank god ...no actually I should thank that stranger who lifted me and bought here !!
I cleaned my whole face and my hair was so sticky that I couldn't  bare that and quickly washed it and dried it under the hand drier present there .

In my deep thoughts about the man who helped me , I came out of the washroom and I can see  a muscular man standing outside the washroom . But I cannot see his face as his back is faced towards me and that man was in deep conversation with a women in fifties .

I thought that was the man who helped me and  started walking  towards the man  who is still standing there and conversing with the women .
I neared him and said

Excuse me??

And then the man turned to face me.

I am astonished by looking at the man standing before me ! He was the man with whom I had a great conversation this morning on the couch ...I think his name was Mr Emir sarsilmuz ..the manager of the so called chief SAYAN ALI KHAN ..I'm think Mr sarsilmuz​ is the one who helped me as he was very humble and a good hearted person unlike the so called chief who bumped the cake on my face .

With a smile on my face I said
Thank you Mr sarsilmuz !

With a concerned look he asked
  Are you alright Ms hayat?
I just nodded for his question with a thanq smile on my face .
You smell like a strawberry milkshake Ms hayat ..I think that was your favourite flavour he smirked at me and we both laughed .
Be careful hayat he said and left .

I really wanted to know why that so called chief did this to me, I waited for  the elevator for a moment and the elevator binged !  There are two girls similar to my age in the uniform , I think they are the staff of this hotel  and two girls  applied  tons and tons of makeup on their not so pretty  faces. They were already present in the elevator  . So  I just gave them a curt smile which I didn't get back from them , and finally I entered the elevator .

As soon as the elevator doors closed  I heard the giggling sound of the girl who was exactly behind me .she started to whisper with the other girl standing beside her that I can clearly hear their whisper .

I guess they are whispering and laughing at me .I don't even know who are they , but they are bitching about me ??

You know she is our  chief 's new personal assistant  , the girl behind me whispered .

Look at her hair and her dress I think she had already experienced our Chief ' s arrogance , the other girl giggled in response

Looks like she is going to leave the job ,  the other girl said .

Good for her , or else I swear  I'm going to kill her if  she started  flirting with our cheif like his ex assistant did !!  The girl said sending a side glare at me which ofcourse  I ignored .

Today our cheif  lost his most awaited project and his enemy send him a cake as a gift to provoke him  . I think it was the same cake on her face !! They both started gossipping about me and the elevator stopped at the floor .
I stood there but the two girls  rushed into my way completely ignoring me .

Are the people of this hotel lame ?

That so called arrogant cheif   showed his frustration on me !

And the girls started bitching about me without even knowing my name !!

Sorry guys , I know it was an late update but I was quite busy in my assignment work .

How was the chapter guys ?
Hope u liked it.
Please do vote and share if you guys liked it.