chapter 29 I love you!

Hayat POV

After a long chat, I decided to go  and Sayan insisted me that he will drop me in my apartment.
I sat in the car beside him,  as he took the drivers seat. He drove the car really fast, actually I felt like it was a jet, very speed but yet very comfortable and soothing . He was enjoying the speed I can say that by the smile on his face. He looked so powerful yet calm. I like the side of Sayan a few minutes back in his house.

Within a fifteen minutes we reached my apartment and being a perfect gentleman Sayan came out of the car, and opened the door for me. I came out of the car and suddenly it started drizzling. The rain started drenching us.  He grabbed my arm and forcefully dragged me inside the apartment. My heart just shivered with his trickling touch.

He immediately opened my room door punching the password on it. He dragged me furthur into the living room making me jolt. I was confused how did he know my password. I took a step back unnoticed and I closed the door behind me.

I felt my cheeks reddened as he took a step towards me. I suddenly started feeling warm in spite of the heavy rain outside. My blood pressure raised and my blood started boiling. My heart started betraying me and was dancing at our closeness as his hand slide down around my waist slowly pulling me closer to him. I shuddered at his touch and this time my senses started betraying me more than my heart.

He slowly bought his lips closer to ears and said,

" I love you hayat!"  He whispered slowly into my ears.

I froze unable to think what he just said. I thought he was kidding me. So I immediately took a step back away from him and looked into his dark chocolate brown eyes, but there is no glint of fun in his eyes. They were serious and his eyes are full of love and kindness. My emotions rumbled and trumbled on to the ground.

I dropped my head down quickly unable to face him.

He held my chin with his hands and raised my head to look straight into his eyes. He held my hand in his and said,
"I'm not joking hayat,
I'm very serious about you!
I love you!
I love you so much!"  He confessed leaving me off-guard.

This time I dropped my eye lashes down but not because of confusion but to hide my face which is tomato red now through the blush that crept to my cheeks.

My heart hammered into my chest that it would probably explode like a bomb.

I tried to deny my feelings from many days, but in this moment I have no courage to deny my feelings and him.

I gathered my courage and poured all my emotions into those three words and whispered

" I love you too! "

"What did you say? "
" I can't hear! "
"I guess I started having some hearing problem !"
"I want you to repeat what you said!" He said with a devilish smirk on his face.

I said " I...love... You! "  I confessed a bit louder enough to hear him .

"What? "
"You love whom? "
"This chair? "
"This couch? "
"Or this table?  " He said playfully teasing me.

I looked straight into his love filled chocolate brown eyes and shouted,

I love you Sayan!

Arrogant beast!  I said smiling at his playful smrick.

"Arrogant beast ah!
See what this arrogant beast will do now! " He said and immediately pulled me by my waist and claimed my lips immediately.
I couldn't believe that he was kissing me right now and he started  demanding a response from me. I stood there completely motionless pinning my legs to the ground. His touch, his lips, his careness made me so week that I would probably had fallen down if he didn't hold me back. His kiss was gentle and slow like a drug.  I completely melted in his arms.

I tiptoed my legs and parted my lips slowly  so he could kiss me deeply.
It was my first kiss!
I have never been kissed before, and I'm very happy that my first kiss was with the person whom I loved the most after parents.
He deserved this !
I deserved this!
Our slow and gentle kiss started turning into a passionate one.

But he suddenly pushed me away from his sweet tight embrace and his expression changed as like he did something that he shouldn't have done.
His eyes are no more soft now, they are filled with rage.
They are red with anger and regression was clear on his face.
I feared not because of his anger filled eyes  but due to the regression on his face. Suddenly he throwed the glass present on the table into the air in anger and it immediately smashed down into pieces and hurted his hand.

"No !
This is wrong!
This can't happen!
I can't love you!
You can't love me!
I don't deserve you!
You will hate me one day after knowing the truth and I can't bear your hatred  ." He said tears rolling down his cheeks and completely trumbled on to the ground.

"Sayan ,,, " I said and took a step towards him and the broken glass pieces stinged into my left leg sole.
Seeing the tears in his eyes broken my soul, my heart ached not because of the physical pain in my leg but due to the pain of my broken soul.

Does he love me that much ?? ,,that he chose to give away his love. My eyes started raining. I wiped my tears and took him in my arms.

I cupped my hands on his cheeks and he started avoiding the eye contact.
"Sayan,
Look at me. " I said in my soft slow but firm voice and he obeyed.
I took his hand in mine and said,

"Past is past Sayan! "
"Don't let your past ruin your present and future. "
"You should try toforget your past as it never existed. "
"I know it is difficult , but you should at least try to come out of your dark past. "
"I don't care what happened in your past! "
"I don't care what you did in your past! "
"Your dark past doesn't affect the present me!"

'I am in love with the person who you are today , not with your past. "
"I wanted to be your present and future." I said  and went back to my room to bring the first aid kit.

I started removing the broken glass peice from his hand.

Suddenly,  he took my wounded left leg and kept it on his lap .
"I always end up hurting the people  who are close to me as I hurted you! "
He said cleaning my freshly flowing blood.

"You didn't hurt me Sayan! "
" You can never hurt me!  " I said and hugged him tightly before leaving a gentle soft kiss on his forehead.

"I don't love this messed up Sayan! "
"I love the fearless arrogant beast! "
"My beast!"
I said playfully to lighten up his mood in which I grandly succeeded as a small smile crossed his lips.

He took my hand and kept it near his chest,
"Hayat what if I did something wrong in my past?"

"Will you forgive me? "
"Or will you  leave me?"  He asked and I immediately took my hand away from him and moved away from him!

Hi dear aliens!
How was the chapter?

Finally  !
Finally!  Sayan confessed his love to hayat.
I am very happy for them!
I'm glad that he proposed her on the " propose day "
Very good Sayan!
I'm very proud that you chose this date to propose her.
Happy propose day guys !
Propose to the love of your life.
Either Now or never!
Make this day, this moment memorable.
Spill the three words " I love you! " to your love and make them feel special.
All the best guys! !
Rock it!

What do you guys really think ?
Will hayat leave Sayan ?
Or will she forgive him after knowing his dark past ?

Plz do vote, share and comment if you guys liked it!
Keep reading!

Keep smiling!

Stay strong!

Stay blessed!

Plz do help the needed!