chapter 6 -experiencing the arrogance!

Thinking why should I accept this job and why I don't have any other​ choice ,, I came out of his cabin .
Wait !!
Really , don't I have any other choice left??
What are those words and why are these words said to me ?
Did he really mean them or he just said them to show his power in words!

I sat on the couch which is placed in left corner of the hotel corridor , thinking about the Job , his words and the  unanswered questions ..I arched my neck on the backrest of the couch . In my relaxed position , I saw a beautiful girl in her uniform coming towards me .
She approached me and said congratulations miss hayat with a breathtaking smile on her face .
I stood up and gave her smile back knowing she was the same girl who called me yesterday and the one who helped me when I fell .

Thanks !! Call me hayat I extended my hand towards her .
Sure , I'm Jennifer she replied. she looks two to three years older than me .

Hayat , you can start your work from today she said with a smile and left the place . Again honouring the same couch , I noticed a man in his mid thirties sitting next to me , he looked more like a matured and experienced person yet very handsome!

He noticed that I noticed him and he smiled at me and said..
Hi...I'm  Emir sarsilmuz

Hi....I'm hayat , I replied.

Hayat...   
you have a very beautiful name miss hayat he said and  I just gave him a smile ,  we shook our hands in a professional way .
I don't know what to talk to a complete stranger and I don't like to sit doing nothing . So , I took my phone and decided to complete the incomplete level of my candy crush game but I realised that it was not the right place to do that ! So I took the magazine's present on the table and started reading them .

I didn't notice that I completed all the magazine's present there , nothing was left for me to read !
Normally in my day to day life I don't have a habit of reading magazine's but there is no option left for me now.

After a while , I noticed that , the man was still sitting next to me . I looked at him and smiled again.
I think he was trying to start conversation with me ..

So,
Miss hayat , why are you here ? He asked me .
I was here for the personal assistant post of the cheif of this hotel .. I replied and repeated the same question .

With the bright smile on his face he replied me that he was here for the manager post and Jennifer told him ​to wait here .
In conversing with him , I found that he was quite funny , humble and at the same time very intelligent . He has such a great sense of humour . Though I was not the person who laughs out load , I can't stop myself from doing that ! He shared his previous job experiences with me as I was not experienced .
I think he is very friendly and warm hearted person with a breathtaking smile on his face . I don't know why I never felt bored talking to him , our deep conversation was distributed by Jennifer , who neared towards him and said
Mr Emir sarsilmuz , Mr Wilson is expecting you in his cabin .
Nice meeting you miss hayat, he said and left towards the elevator .
Hayat , please follow me , I'll take you to the floor where you were expecting .... Jennifer said and I quitely followed her towards the elevator .
She took me to the 57 th floor where I think the so called chief's cabin was .
Have a seat hayat , our chief will call you , as he was now busy in an important vedio chat , she said and headed towards the elevator . I quitely sat again on the similar couch outside his office , but this time I was alone on the couch .. No ...I think the entire floor. Unlike other floors , there was no one here , not even a single person !

I waited for my call for hours , yet   the so called chief didn't call me . It was already three thirty in the afternoon , I am very hungry as I skipped my breakfast today in order not to be late . All my braincells started to stop working .. when I'm hungry , I either be anger or I cry ! The second one I can't do here , , so my temper was raising to its peeks now !

I was very irked by the so called chiefs behaviour !

What does he think of  himself ?

He may be rich ! ! But he has no right to waste my time !

So I decided to stop waiting and walked towards his cabin where the same
SAYAN ALI KHAN ( CEO). was written in block gold letters . Watching at his name plate and his post my sixth sense guessed that he must definitely be an old man , may be in his sixties or seventies . Because it's always said that great post comes with great experience , and according to me experienced people are mostly old !
I knocked the large wooden door .. but there was no reply from the other side .

This time I knocked the door a bit louder but still there was no response!
I know it is bad manners to enter the cabin without permission but I have no other choice . So I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door towards inside saying ...
Excuse me sir , ,
I am hayyy ....I was cut off by the cake thrown by him towards me  . The cake flew in the air and it directly landed on my face making a big thump sound !
I stood there with a big cake on my face completely out of my senses .

What was this !?

Is he the so called chief with whom I should work ?

Why is he arrogant ??

Why did I experienced his arrogance !!

How was the chapter guys !
Sorry for the late update . Plz do vote and share if you guys liked it !!