chapter 39 The truth

SAYAN POV

My dad was sleeping peacefully hugging my moms picture frame but after a few minutes Ms. Sophia enters into my dad's bedroom closing the door behind and locking it. she walks slowly tip toeing her foot and there was something in her hands which wasn't clear as the lights were off except the bedside lamp. She stopped herself at the edge of the bed and she looks around as if she was doing some thing wrong. She carefully removes my moms picture frame from my dad's hands and she tries to throw it down and smash it into pieces with so much anger and hatred but she doesn't ,as that would make a sound and woke others especially my dad. She slowly takes the infection and the ampule from her bag and without making a sound she slowly injects it to my dad. As my dad was drunk that night I guess he didn't feel that prick of the injection, but within seconds of administering that injection to my dad , he was suffocating to breath, all his hands and legs were trembling and a white fog like thing begins to appear from his mouth .  My dad tried to make a sound but immediately Ms. Sophia stopped it by placing a pillow on his face .my dad fighted until the last moment of his life but in the end he gave up as his hands and legs fell lifeless on the bed. Looking at my dads now lifeless body Ms. Sophia started dancing in a slowpace with joy and a big smile flashing on her lips as she had won a billion dollars prize.

I couldn't believe what I saw on the laptop screen. My dad was fighting for his life and I couldn't do anything for him. Tears dropped off my eyes involuntarily and I had an urge to save my dad from that evil and selfish women. I badly wanted to curl my arms around his neck ,rest my head on his shoulder and cry.
Cry for not being a best son to my dad,
Cry for being rude to him at most times,
Cry for leaving him alone in grief after my moms death,
Cry for my worst behavior towards him after my moms death.
Cry for accusing him for my mom's death and
Cry for leaving his hand when he needed me the most.

I always thought that he doesn't love me and he doesn't care for me anymore but what I doesn't know is he always loved me and cared for me, but in silence.

There was a complete silence in the room until I heard the sound of the footsteps nearing us. I turned my back and shocked to see Ms. Sophia standing with a devilish smirk plastering on her face.

"Mom! "  Emir shouted and came hoping with his one leg.

"Mom, I tried my best to get that locket..... " he stared but stopped when Ms. Sophia looked at him venomously.

Mom?
Is emir Ms. Sophia's son? I was more than shocked hearing the word Mom from emir's mouth towards Ms. Sophia . I looked at them with a shocked expression.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I tried my best to bring that locket to you mom but I couldn't.
Please accept me mom,
Accept me as your son mom.
I did what you told me to do.
Please mom, I was craving  more than twenty five years for the love filled touch of your hand on my head, I was craving for that day when you would accept me as your son in front of the whole world.
Please mommm..."  Emir started begging touching her feet with tears drenching his shirt.

"You are an useless crap ,
You idiot,How did you think that I would accept you as my son ?
I have a reputation in a society and I don't want to ruin that by accepting an idiot and fit for nothing person as my son.
I would accept an animal as my son but I will never accept you.
I thought your dad was the wealthiest person and married him. But he was the poorest guy I would ever find.
You are the biggest mistake of my life. " she spated venomously pushing away emir with her leg.

"What are you saying mom?
I did everything that you told me to, even though I hated my self for doing that.
And you promised me that you would accept me as your son after doing what I did now to Sayan and hayat. " emir said looking at her with a sad face.

"You are a fool like your dad emir ,
You are a fool for believing and trusting the every word coming from mouth .
I told you to kill hayat and ruin sayan's life . But you miserably failed in doing that. " she said looking at me and hayat and again turned her venomous gaze towards emir.

I couldn't believe what was happening in front of me. I went towards hayat and stood in front of her protecting her from Ms. Sophia's venomous gaze.

"Sayan , I have a deal for you!
If you doesn't want to kill the person you love from your stubbornness then give that pendrive to me. " she said in a devilish tone and with in seconds she pulled hayat from my grip and pointed  the gun on her temple .

I didn't know what to do, I tried to to grab her but her hold on my hayat increased making me freeze in my position. I had already killed hayat's dad by leaving his hand Now I doesn't wanted to lose hayat because of my stubbornness. I decided to give that pendrive to her as I can't loose hayat at any cost.

I grabbed the pen drive and extended my hand to give it away to her but stopped when emir started shouting,

"Never give that pen drive to her Sayan, that's the only proof we have against this evil witch.
Sayan there is another truth that everyone needs to know .
You are not a murderer Sayan!
You are not the one who killed hayats father.
It's this evil witch who killed him. "
He said trying to get up with his remaining strength.

"What are saying emir? " I asked in a shocked expression unable to believe my ears.

The truth  Sayan.
This evil witch killed hayat's dad as he came to know that your fathers death was not due to drug over dosage but due to poisonous injection given by this evil women. She pushed hayat's father from the building and cleaverly involved you in his murder so that you would live in guilt that you are a killer and she gets a chance to rob all your property and wealth from you.
But when she got to know that the hayat's locket contains proof she started planning in kidnapping hayat and when didn't succeded in her plans, she ordered me to kill hayat which I tried in Paris but regretted it as I felt shame on myself killing my only friend who always believed in me. " he confessed looking at hayat and me.

I was dumdfolded after hearing those words from him.
I didn't killed hayat's dad.
I'm not a killer. I had lived in guilt all these days that I was the reason for hayat being an orphan. I tried to  stop myself from loving her with a fear of her hatred towards me after knowing the truth of me being the murderer of her father.

"Enough of this drama now!
These many days you have lived with the guilt of killing hayats dad, now start living with the guilt of killing your love!" Ms. Sophia said and pulled the trigger but stopped as the officers  shooted her on her hand which was holding the gun and she fell on the ground.

I was glad that I signed Robert to call the officers when Ms. Sophia was talking with emir.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

I wanted to say that never betray a person who is willing to do anything for you, because you were actually betraying yourself from their true loyalty.

Plz do vote ,share and comment if you guys liked it.

Plz ignore grammatical mistakes.

Keep smiling.

Keep reading.

Stay strong.

Stay blessed .

Please do help the needed.