chapter 17 Safest place in the world!!

HAYAT POV

Am I dead ??

Was that bullet shot into my body ??

No I'm not dead , I can say that as I have no pain in my body. I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to see Mr. Sayan in front of my eyes. The blood was flowing from that man's stomach and he was now screaming in pain .

"How many years  you will  protect her sayan?"
" I promise you , one day she'll be dead !"he shouted at Mr. Sayan in a threatning way.
Mr.Sayan immediately kicked  him in his stomach and he cursed sayan in pain. I felt very relieved by seeing Mr Sayan infront of me . Though I was very upset with him I didn't care about anything at this moment . I hugged him thightly with my shivering fingers. At first he didn't hugged me back but after a moment he hugged me back more thightly that my shivering calmed down .
Our deep hug was interrupted by a man in his uniform . He neared us and said
Mr.SAYAN  , ARE  YOU  FINE?

Yes officer , I'm absolutely fine!  He replied holding my hand thightly in his .

I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS , YOU CAN LEAVE NOW  MR.SAYAN , AND BE CAREFUL MA'AM !  He said and I just nodded at him .

Come with me !Mr. Sayan said and I just followed him .  He opened the car door and I sat beside him .
Where are we going ? I asked him .
To a safe place !  He replied and I didn't argued with him as I have no energy to argue with him . But suddenly I remembered about  mr.Joseph ,
What about mr. Joseph ?
Is he alive ? I asked him .
Usually people don't die when they  are shot in their legs ! He chuckled at me .
I sat silently remembering all the things that happened today.
I was almost dead today ! It became very hard to control my tears . A tear slide down my eyes and to hide it I just wiped it away and averted my gaze towards the  window .

You can cry infront me Ms. Hayat !   I don't mind . He  spoked velvetly .
I don't  know what came upon me and the tears started to flow from my eyes. He handed me his handkerchief and I wiped my tears out .

After crying for a long time , I rested my head on his shoulder unknowingly .  He neither moved nor pushed me away , he  just drove his car silently concentrating on the road. I felt very comfortable in that position and it was like the safest place in the world . I don't know when sleep overtook me . Though I call him the beast I felt safe on the beast's shoulder .

After my long sleep , I woke up on the cozy bed with the irritating sunrays on my eyes. I  tried hard to  open my eyes  but it became very difficult to do ,as my eyes were very heavy and swollen from yesterday's crying. I forced opened my​ eyes and realised that this cozy bed doesn't belongs​ to me .
The room was very big may be the size of my whole house . There  are opened grey and white curtains on the windows  and no other decorative material on the walls . Actually the room looked very pale and lifeless.

Where I am ?

I had an urge to use the washroom . I opened the washroom door and it was very luxurious . After using it I came to the room thinking and I heard the voice of Mr. Sayan .
What  do you mean he ran away ?

What are guys doing ?

He is a big threat to hayat , knowing that how can you be so  careless ?

I know it's not Mr. Alvin,  I can  confirmly tell that it's not him as he was hospitalised yesterday night.

It's good for you officer that you find him , if I find him this time I'm sure I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands. He said almost shouting. I walked towards the voice and there was mr.sayan sitting on the couch .

You were awake ms. Sleeping beauty !  He said in a smooth voice .
Is that Mr. Alvin who attacked me yesterday ?
No ! He replied immediately .
Then who was he ?
And why did he attacked me ? I asked him sitting on the couch infront of him .
No questions ! Just have your breakfast . You very lite like a feature , so  don't miss your breakfast  , go and eat first !  He said looking at me.
What ?
How did you know  that ? I asked completely astonished.
I said have your breakfast ! He said pointing towards the dining table.
I headed towards the dining table and saw the  bread and nutella jar  kept on the table .
What ?
Will he eat nutella in his  break fast ? Seeing the nutella jar  a smile left my lips .
Though it was a very big house , it had only one floor fully furnished and there were no people except me and him .
Don't you have a cook in your house ? I screemed from the dining room scanning the whole house.
No !
I don't have ! He replied .
I bought some slices of bread , the nutella jar and an orange juice and sat infront him just like a few minutes ago.

I know you were not married then who cook's for you ? I asked sipping the orange  juice.
I cook for myself !  He said looking at his phone in a casual tone.
What ! I shouted  and  spilled the contents  of juice from my mouth . He immediately handed me the water  and patted my back .
What ? The CEO  of the hotel Moave doesn't have a cook in his house and he cook's by myself !

  Do you live alone here ??

  Do you know how to cook ??

  Do you know how to cook Italian food ?
Ms . Question bank , how many questions you will  ask and please breath while talking !
First complete your plate !  He said pointing towards the plate which I was holding .

I have a very important questions ! And I promise it'll be my last question for today , I said

What's that ? He said raising his eyebrow .
How do you that I was in danger ? He didn't answered me for five minutes but later he did .

I was in a parking lot and I heard some one planning about your murder ! So I quickly informed it to the officers and followed you .
Thank god !I found you at a right place  in a right time ! He said  totally concerned manner .

Then how do you know the place  where I live , Mr. Sayan ? I asked him taking a big bite of my bread slice filled with nutella .
You said last question ms. Hayat so I answered it . I'm not going to answer this .he said  and got up from the couch .

Get ready Ms. Question bank I'll drop you and you can take leave today . I can handle the meatings . He said and went into his bedroom.

Wait !!
How didI come here ??

Did he lifted me in a bridal style from car to his room ?
I must surely be over thinking , there is no possibility of this ! He can't be that good .
  Is he ?

No he can't !!

What if he did ??.
Should I thank him for yesterday ?
No... No shutup hayat . Stop thinking all the nonsense things ! I said to myself and we both headed towards my appartment !

Hi dear aliens

How are you ?

How was the chapter ?

Hope you liked it !

Plz do wait for the next chapter .

Plz do vote share and comment if u guys liked it !

Keep smiling guys !

Stay blessed !!