"Let's hope this works" you grinned to yourself, testing out the new gun as you turned it on, hearing a loud sound as it began loading itself up.

"Ready to launch." Pressing the trigger, large kinetic lasers began to shoot out as it was aimed downwards at the tires of one of the cars. After multiple shots, one of the laser bullets managed to hit a tire as the car began to loudly screech, halting to a stop.

"Nice one Y/N! Here, try this" Joy called out to you, throwing up 3 small discs. Catching them into your hands, you felt the kinetic energy flowing through as it began to vibrate before expanding into large ninja stars. Holding up the glowing stars, you positioned your arm before chucking it forward, watching it glide in the air as one of the cars just missed it before swerving back in the path. 

"Shoot," you grunted to yourself, getting ready with the next one. You positioned your arm once again, launching it forward as you watched it glide to the front window before flying straight out the back window. You smiled in success, now preparing to throw the last star. 

"Sharp turn ahead, hold on tight!" Jae warned from below. Hearing his warning, you quickly slid back down into the van before feeling the whole vehicle swerve, making a wide right turn before continuing straight down the path, hopefully throwing off the last car. You looked out through the back, seeing the last car right on your tail.

"There's still one car left," you warned, walking closer to Joy as she began to analyze a strategy on the computer. Just as she was busy analyzing, a sudden shake was felt throughout the van.

"What was that," you questioned out in concern, looking forward in Krystal's direction.

"Something is attached to the van," Krystal announced, sensing that something wasn't right. 

"I thought this was impenetrable with the kinetic energy?"

"It is. But they didn't penetrate the car." You stepped back up onto the roof, narrowing your eyes down to see the final car attached to the van by a metal rope. You stared at it for another second, noticing that it was glowing, now knowing that it was kinetic energy as well.

"They hooked a rope onto the van. It's with kinetic energy so we can't even cut it," you explained from above. Glancing your eyes back and forth, you had an idea that you knew would be extremely dangerous and risky. However, it was your only choice at this point if you wanted to continue with this mission and not get caught.  

"I'm going down." Joy and Krystal both looked at you with wide eyes as if you were crazy.

"Why would you want to do that?" Jae asked, his eyes still glued to the road. 

"Look, I'll be fine just trust me on this and whatever you do," you paused, looking down at them with a confident smile.

"Do not stop driving no matter what." Slapping on a watch, you slowly brought your legs up until your whole body was now on the roof. You slowly made your way over, gloves now appearing on your hands as it allowed you to have a better grip onto the van. You leaned down and reached over to unhook the rope, now looking up to see that the car was just on the van's tail, deeming it close enough for you to jump.

"Holy shit, what is she doing?" J-Hope gasped, observing as you slowly made your way down the van before slinging your body lower, ready to jump.

"Is she actually going to jump onto our car?" RM doubted, now seeing you launch yourself in the air before jumping onto the hood of the car. He flinched, slightly swerving the car in shock before regaining control as you were still holding on tight. J-Hope watched as you slowly began to climb up, making your way to the roof of the car. 

"Suga, you stay there because you're injured. Let me take care of this," J-Hope called out to him, now rolling down the window before leaning his body out. He then reached his arms up to grab the top of the car before swinging his body out, now making his way to top of the car to join you. 

"Shit, you're a wild chick do you know that?" J-Hope chuckled, now pulling out a gun from his pocket. You quickly lifted up your hand to reveal your watch, now scrolling through with slight frustration from the lack of weapons. After swiping to the next weapon, you let out a sigh before reaching in and pulling out a staff, watching as it glowed and grew bigger before fully shining in the dark night. 

"I wouldn't have to do this if you stopped following us," you replied back to him, now getting into stance as he was loading his gun. He then locked it and aimed it at you, taking a deep breath before pulling the trigger. You quickly began spinning your staff, feeling that his bullet was much stronger as you were nearly knocked back before hearing it fall onto the roof of the car.

"Kinetic energy huh?" J-Hope said out to you, noticing how strong your weapons were. You lowered your staff, observing the bullet by your foot as it slowly flickered out. 

"Speak for yourself. You guys have kinetic energy as well." Before he could reply, you quickly lifted your spear, watching as it grew larger before vertically impaling it straight through the car. J-Hope watched with wide eyes as the car had to slowly come to a stop, allowing you to pull the staff back up before running past him as you launched a grappling hook to the roof of the van.

"Wait!" J-hope called out, running as fast as he could to catch up to you. However, you had already waved him goodbye as you flew from their car and back onto the roof of your van. He stood still as he watched you slide back inside, the van now driving away at full speed. 

"J-Hope, you can get down now." J-Hope looked down to see Suga and RM on the sidewalk, frustration on their faces as they were waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. 

"Was that who stole the gem last week?" J-Hope asked, now climbing down to the ground to wait with the other two. Suga nodded his head in confirmation as RM turned to look at him.

"Now, I can kinda see why your last mission wasn't as successful," he paused, looking in the direction your van took off in.

"They're stronger than we have expected."

S̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶1̶:̶ ̶I̶n̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶.̶