"Hop in!" The doors of the car opened up as J-Hope helped Suga to the back before hopping up to the passenger seat beside RM.

"Are you ok?" RM asked, noticing Suga huffing in pain to himself. Suga gave a slight nod before looking out the window.

"Yeah, it'll get better soon." Upon seeing you coming into view, J-Hope squinted his eyes before noticing you running towards a black van.

"There! She's heading up to the van down the street," J-Hope pointed out, inputting the information onto the screen by the dashboard as RM began speeding up the car to catch up to your team.

"I'm just letting you know, these cars don't have the kinetic energy so it won't be as protective like our weapons," RM warned, glancing over to the side mirror to see two more cars following behind. With a smile, RM glanced over at his friends before pushing his foot down into full throttle.

"Buckle up boys."

Looking back, your eyes slightly widened as you now saw 3 cars making their way towards you at full speed. 

"Common Y/N, you're almost here!" Jae chanted, praying that you'll make it on time. 

"Alright, open up the door I'm coming in soon," you huffed out, lifting up the bottom of your dress while pushing your body as fast as you could. Approaching closer to the van, you noticed Joy sticking her body out of the door while reaching an arm forward towards you.

"GRAB ONTO MY ARM" Joy shouted out as you leaned forward to hold onto her arm, allowing her to grip onto your arm and body before pulling you inside, the door to the van now slamming shut.

"Jae, step on it!" Krystal shouted, staring out at the rearview mirror as Jae was changing the gear into drive. 

"You don't need to tell me twice" Jae huffed out, now pushing his foot on the gas pedal all the way down. While you were too busy regaining your breath from running, Krystal poked her head out of the window, only to see the black cars speeding up close behind them.

"Fuck, we've got company" she cursed out loud, pulling her head back inside. She turned around to look in the back, seeing you still sitting down on the ground with Holly in your arms while Joy was busy typing away on the computer. 

"I'm setting up the cover" Joy called out to everyone, typing the code into the screen before a protective of kinetic energy layer began to glow while wrapping its way around the car, making it impenetrable. Looking up at the roof of the car, you then turned your head towards Joy.

"Joy, open up the roof I'm going up." Upon hearing your sudden words, Krystal turned back to look at you with a dropped jaw.

"What do you mean you want it to open. What are you doing?" Ignoring Krystal's questions, you walked over and handed Holly over to her before hearing the sound of the wind enter in the car as the roof was now sliding open.

"Just trust me," you assured her, walking away to push a button that allowed small glowing steps to appear. Krystal gave you a doubtful look before nodding her head, trusting you with whatever your plan was. Grabbing onto the pad that was on the table, you kept it close to your chest before climbing up the small steps, comfortably seating yourself on top. Narrowing your eyes, you saw them keeping a steady pace as the distance wasn't shortening nor growing.

"I'll try to take these cars out or at least slow them down," you called out from above. 

"Are you able to handle it?" Jae asked, still steadily driving the van.

"Yeah, just warn me when you're making sharp turns." Pulling up the pad, a holographic display appeared in the air as you brought a finger up before quickly dragging through the list, finding the weapon you wanted. Seeing a larger gun, you kept the image still as you reached a hand in, holding tight as you pulled your hand out along with the gun.