Chapter 34

(Your POV)

Klaus was annoying as always. Didn't know how to shut up or anything. Being in this car with him for 8 hours has me going crazy. He decided to have me drive so he can talk plans and ordeal with me. Well, 8 hours and still no plans all he does is ramble about stupid things. Like how he's going to get Stefan and Damon back fro everything they've done.

"You're really annoying you know that right?" Looking at him, shutting him up. "You said you wanted me to drive so you could talk plans, it's been 8 hours Klaus. What's your stupid plan?"

He just sat there and smirked. Like he enjoyed how I talked with my humanity off. It brought him joy when I wasn't happy and when I absolutely didn't give a rats-ass about what people said or did.

"You're quite a catch with your humanity off. I like this (Y/N) way better than the other." He added the last part with a little perk in his tone. "So, this deal. I leave your precious little friends alone and you travel with me for the time being until we get bored. I say we pay a little visit it your people and tell them your with me for a long while. Even though I bet your husband won't like this Idea, that's okay though."

I rolled my eyes as he continued his plan ideas. How we're going to do this and how we're going to do that. First we find everyone I "Cared About" and tell them I'm with Klaus, he's having me give the ring back to Stefan since we aren't even going to be together for a long while and then we go off leaving everyone behind and get our hands dirty. That's the whole plan. Frankly I don't care at this point everything is useless cause I'm Klaus's slave at the moment and yes Elijah likes me but I highly doubt that he will be able to get Klaus to let me go in a short few years.

(Stefan's POV)

Caroline and I just got into New Orleans. There wasn't a sign of any Klaus or (Y/N). Bonnie called Caroline while, I got out and headed down the street to look for Klaus or (Y/N). I managed to talk to a few people. A young boy named Josh, who seemed to be quite interested in me. He knew who I was talking, he told me that Klaus had stopped a car in the middle of the street to talk to the driver and then had gotten into the car. That he and the driver, whom I assume was (Y/N) had taken off back east. I thanked the young boy and had went back to the car. Caroline just got off the phone.

"Bonnie said that they are back in Virginia."

"Yeah, a young man I had a chat with said they went east. I assume back to Virginia."

Caroline and I switched driving spots. I was driving now. I may have avoided speed limits on the highway since it was weird how no one was driving at this time. We stopped twice to get gas. Caroline offered to drive but I wouldn't let her. She would listen to the speed limits and follow them. We had maybe an hour left when we finally saw a few cars on the road.  We continued on and went back to mine and (Y/N)'s place cause that's where Bonnie, Damon, and Elena went to do the locators spell. When we got there, their was another car on the curb. We quickly got out and went inside. Damon was standing in front of Elena and Bonnie to keep them away from Klaus and (Y/N).

"Klaus let her go and go on with yourself okay. She has nothing to do with you." Damon was arguing with Klaus.

"Oh come on Damon! It's your dream to get me away from Stefan." She did with a pouty look then smiled. "So, you finally get it. No more me. You just couldn't handle the fact that Stefan was finally with someone, but now you get to gloat and everything else. "

I looked at her, there was no humanity there. It was all off.

(Your POV)

I looked over at the door to see Stefan and Caroline. I smiled a hateful smile.

"Look who joined the party! You guys really are pathetic you know that right? Caroline you most of them all. I've been gone what 16 hours maybe, and your already all over my husband. That's sad."

Stefan looked at me with sadness in his eye.

"This isn't you (Y/N). Your humanity is off just turn it back on."

Klaus jumped in before I could ever say anything. "Actually, she made a deal way before she turned her humanity off Stefan. It was, I get her with her humanity off and I leave all of you alone and safe. No harm no foul. Plus I like this side of (Y/N) she's careless and is a ripper which makes her a hell of a lot more fun."

I looked around the room before I looked back at everyone else. I took off the ring and placed it on the kitchen table along with something I had wrote before I went to Klaus.

"I don't want to be saved for a very long while. Therefore don't try and save me."

Stefan looked at me with sad heartbroken eyes before Klaus and I ran out of the house and out of town leaving the car there along with all of the others.