Chapter 12

I finished the song and I saw Stefan walk in and smile at me.
He probably heard me from down the road.  I jumped off the stage.

"You got back early didn't you." I smiled and nodded. "So did you." I put my arms around his neck. "I did. So how's Ric?" He smiled at me. "He's good. He kinda had to make Elena hate Damon because she was going crazy with stuff that Ty kept giving to her. So now she just thinks he's a monster. I haven't heard about Care so. How was your day? What were you doing?" I smiled. "Well that sucks about Elena. Glad Ric's doing good. Care would be begging you to come back. Me. I was working on repairing Damon's car and I had to run an errand." I smiled. Stefan has been working on Damon's car as if it's the only thing that he has of him. I kissed him. He kissed back it was passionate. We pulled back and walked home. It was nice pretending we weren't vampires.

"We've been dating for what a year now?" I looked up at him. "Yeah. I think we have. Plus the year before you left. So 2 years. Tomorrow night I want to take you to a nice dinner." I smiled up at him and nodded. "Okay. Maybe we should talk to Elena and Caroline but not face to face." He didn't say anything. We kept walking. We soon got home. He went to the kitchen and I went upstairs for a shower. I heard Stefan come upstairs. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

"(Y/n) what's your plans for tonight." What was he getting at. "Not sure Stefan. What's yours?" I walked to the bedroom. He turned around. I pulled on shorts and a tank top. Stefan was watching me and sat on the bed. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "You know I love you." I smiled when he said that. "Yeah. I know." He kissed me passionately. Which turned into a make out session which turned into sex. Let's just say vampire sex is awesome.

"I love you Stefan."