Chapter 30

"What Happened?"

Last thing I remember was Stefan trying to kill me because he thought I tried to kill him. I sat up and looked at my chest. I had a hole in my shirt the size of Stefan's fist. I look at him then I stand up. I remember passing out. Apparently I blacked out from pain. Okay then.

  "Why did you think I tried to kill you Stefan?"

I look at him with hurt eyes. It's the truth. I really am hurt that he thinks I would do that. I mean come on. I love him.

   "Bonnie told me Klaus compelled me to think you did that to me."

He looked down at his lap. I looked at his pants. They had holes in them from the stakes along with blood. Same with his shirt. I heard him sigh and cuss under his breath. I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"We are a messed up couple aren't we." He put his head on mine.

"Yes we are."

Bonnie walked in and looked at Stefan than to me. She had the look saying, 'I'm really hoping everything is okay with them.' I smirked.

"I think we're fine Bonnie."

Right after I said that Caroline and Elena came running in the door. Caroline looked at me then my shirt then Stefan and his clothes.

"First, what the hell happened here? And Second, what is with your clothes?"

I sighed. "Klaus happened he stabbed Bonnie, and had 5 stakes in Stefan. And the stakes happened to Stefan's clothes and Stefan's fist happened to my chest. Klaus compelled him to think I tried to kill them."

Caroline looked at Stefan with a cocked eyebrow then to me. She looked back at Elena and Bonnie. She was shocked. Well Elena, and Caroline were shocked. I know thing they thought even Klaus couldn't get Stefan to hurt me. Your know, I thought the same thing. That is before I witnessed it and felt it. I let out a sigh. I love Stefan but Klaus.

  What if Klaus does this again and compels Stefan to actually kill me, and I'm not so luck. These things scare the hell out of me. I was lucky this time thanks to Bonnie. Next time though, she may not get here in time to help save me.

___________________________
Okay. I know this was a short chapter and I know I haven't updated in forever. I'm really really really Sorry about that. I've been having hard times and I don't really know what's happening. So again I'm really sorry. Also I was thinking about changing the title to something other than Stefan Salvatore x Reader. So tell me what you guys think.
        ~Alideya~