Chapter 22

Authors Note before chapter........
So I have another account where I don't write fan fictions I make these stories up. My other user is Rose_13_paul please go follow my other account. I have only one story that I started. This is my main account and I'll get on the other one a few times a week. Thank you. Now back to the story. ~~~~~~~~~|||||||||||~~~~~~~~~

I went back to work at the bar. I've been trying to stay clear of Damon. I was working in the back for a few minutes. "Yo! (Y/n) someones here to see you!" I wondered who it could be only Stefan, Care, and Elena visit but Stefan's at work and Care and Elena are at school. I walk out. "Is that so who may that be?" I looked up I saw the face of my best friend that was trapped on the other side. "Bonnie!"

I jumped the counter and hugged her. "God Bonnie Bennett, how and when did you get out?" I looked at her from the head down. She laughed. "Well I got out last night and I tricked someone who was with me to send me here instead of himself." I hugged her again.

"God wait till Damon, Jeremy, Care, Elena, Ric, and Stefan see your here and alive. It's gonna be a huge party." We laughed. "Well maybe not Jeremy. Not yet at least." I raised my eyebrow. "Why would you not want to see Jer. He's been going crazy without you here." She looked down at her hands. "Bonnie Bennett. Hiding a secret from her best friend (y/n) Salvatore. What a shame." She looked at me. "Salvatore? You and Stefan got married?!" I nodded.

She quickly hugged me. "I'm happy for you and I just think that Jeremy needs to wait a little longer until he figures out I'm alive and back. " I know Bonnie Bennett was hiding something. I have he a death stare.

She sighed. "Fine, when Damon and I were in our personal hell hole. I may have started to like him." I gasped and cupped my mouth.

"Bonnie Bennett likes Damon Salvatore!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to thank loveyliz567 for requesting a Damon and Bonnie relationship. I'm gonna stop following the story line so if things are out of wack I'm terribly sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and Comment.