Chapter 6

Every chapter always starts with your Point of View unless said otherwise.
•This chapter is going to take place in your dream that happened in the 2 chapter I believe I put it in that chapter anyways you probably don't want to hear me go one. So enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elena, Stefan, and I woke up in different rooms. We were able to manage to get out. I was actually the first to leave. I really didn't know if Stefan and Elena were with me in that building all I knew is that I needed to get out. I ran as fast as I could out the doors and I stopped when I reached an old gas station. I sat in the shade and fell asleep again. I woke up the sun was high in the sky. So it was around noon. I stood up. I saw two people walking.

"HELLO?!" I yelled but it was scratchy. I soon made out that they were indeed Elena and Stefan. "STEFAN! ELENA!" I ran up and jumped into Stefan's arms.

"(y/n) You were in there too?" I nodded. I gave Elena a hug as well. We started walking. We walked for another good 2 hours. We saw a truck Elena fixes her boobs and hair and sticks out her thumb. Me and Stefan look at each other and hold in laughter. The truck stopped it was a woman. She offered to give us a ride. We got into town we got stopped by Liv and her brother. We were getting pulled back and fourth. "We're sorry but one of the Doppelgängers have to die." The woman who gave us a ride was dead. We were finally able to get away from Them and we ran we got to the college around 8 so it was dark. Jer and Damon pulled up after we were talking to Matt. Elena ran to Damon and kissed him. For a few minutes I had my hand in Stefan's. The pulled back.

"What was that for?" Damon asked "I've had a pretty crappy day and I needed it." They smiled. "Well it's your lucky day." I looked to Stefan. Elena had dumped him for Damon he was still hurt. I moved his face to me and I kissed him. Damon and Elena took Jeramy's car and Jeramy and Matt went back to Mystic Falls. We waited for Bonnie and Caroline. We were talking beside a car. Caroline came up.

"Where's Bonnie she was right behind me." We kept looking around Tyler or should I say the traveler that was possessing him came up. He was looking for his wife. "We're sorry but you won't see her again." He got pissed. And started shoving Stefan. Caroline tried to snap his neck and he bout bit her but Stefan got in the way and he grabbed Stefan's heart and pulled it out of his body. "There one dead Doppelgänger ." I froze with my hands over my mouth and dropped and places Stefan's head in my lap. "No no no no no. SOMEONE HELP US!" I cried "Stefan I need you please." Caroline was sitting right next to me. I cried into her shoulder.

"We have to take him with us or something. W-We can't leave him here." Care nodded. We picked him up and placed him in the back of a car and drove off I was quite the whole ride.