Chapter 23

We caught up. The bar was closing. My boss was leaving "(Y/n) close up when you leave." I nodded. "Alright." Bonnie and I stood up and places the stools on the table she helped me clean.

"I can't believe you like Damon." I said wiping down the counter. "He's in love with Elena and Elena loves him." I got quiet and quickly wiped down the counter. "Okay (y/n) what are you hiding from me?" I put the towel down and took off my apron. "Okay so you know how Alaric was turned into a vampire?" She nodded. "He's no longer a vampire and he compelled Elena to think Damon is a heartless person who care about nothing but himself. So, she kinda hates him." Bonnie had a blank expression on her face. " and I may have texted Damon to come here and give me a ride home." Bonnie sat on a stool that was at the bar. I looked at the door, Damon just walked in. "Who's the girl?"

I gave him a stern look. "It's Bonnie." He walked up and looked at her. "Bonbon." He gave her a huge hug. I was grinning. I put the rag in the back. Yup. They do need to get together. They would be cute. I walked out and saw them still hugging. "Uh, that's a long hug." Damon and Bonnie at the same time said, "Shut up (y/n)" I laughed.

"Fine I'll go out to the car." I walked outside waiting for them to come out when they did I locked up. "Bonnie you want to stay with me and Stefan?"

"Sure." Damon cut in. "No bonbon is staying with me. I need to talk to her. " I glared at Damon. "You spent awhile with Bonnie give her up for a little while." He shook his head. "No way little Ms.sister in law. Now don't make me throw you out of the car and make you walk." I put my hands up in defeat.

Now Damon was hiding something from me and I was hiding something from him. The cure for Elena. Bonnie brought it back from wherever she was. When Damon dropped me off I went inside I saw Stefan in the kitchen. I walked in and sat at the breakfast bar.

"Okay what's wrong and what's happy?" He asked leaning over the bar. He knew me so well. "Well good news Bonnie's back. What's wrong is She gave me the cure to keep safe for Elena. " he stared at me. "How did she get the cure?" I told him everything Bonnie told me. "And before you say anything about me taking this cure. I'm not going to. I'm going to give it to Elena." He sat down next to me.

"Good because if you weren't a vampire anymore I would die." I smiled at him.