Chapter 20

I finally zoned back in Stefan was about to do his own written vowels. "Ever since I first actually got to met and hang out with you. I realize how much I love you. How it killed me when I was not around you. How if I lost you I lost myself." I smiled I had tears in my eyes.  "(Y/n) your vowels." I laughed with tears on my face. "How do I beat that. Okay... I always knew there was something about Stefan that I wasn't sure about, but I knew I loved him and want to be with him forever. Ever since I first saw you. I also learned I can't be myself with out Stefan. When your gone I'm a completely different person." He smiled.

"Do you Stefan Salvatore take (y/n) (y/l/n) to be you lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold. Through sickness and in health. Through rich and poor?" He smiled "I do."

"Do you (y/n) (y/l/n) take Stefan Salvatore to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold. Through sickness and in health. Through rich and poor?" I smiled. "I do." He slid on my ring and I did his.

"In power vested in me. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." I smiled Stefan pulled me closed and kissed me. We heard everyone clapping for us. I smiled we rested out foreheads on each other's and looked at the crowd.

He whispered in my ear. "You look absolutely stunning tonight." I smiled. " you don't look half bad yourself." I laughed. He just smiled. Care went all all. I changed into a short white dress with a puffy skirt so I wouldn't get the other one dirty. We invited a few of old friend of mine. A few from Highschool. Stefan invited a few vampires. Everyone was leaving. Care, Elena and I were cleaning up while Stefan was letting everyone out.

"Hey did you guys see that?" I said walked to the window and looked out. I felt a hand on my shoulder I jumped it was Stefan. "I'm sure it was just someone that left." I nodded. I looked at the door I saw the same shadow that went past the window. I walked to the door and opened it. I never thought I would see this persons face again.

"Damon!"