Chapter 16

"Will you Marry me?"

I nodded I couldn't speak. I managed to choke out "yes." He smiled and place the ring on my finger. I stood up and kissed him I wrapped my arms around his neck. I don't know what it is about Stefan, but it drives me insane when I'm around him. Like we're meant to be together. I heard everyone clap and cheer for us. I smiled.

"I love you Stefan." He picked me up in a hug and twirled us around. "And I love you (y/n). Or should I say Mrs.Salvatore?" I smiled. "I like the second one." He put me down and we hugged for a while.

We sat back down and talked. We decided when we were going to get married, and who we are going to have in the wedding. I'm going to ask Alaric to walk me down the isle. 

"You know if we are going to have Elena and Caroline in our wedding then we need to talk to them. Face to Face." He grabbed my hand and nodded. "Your right. You don't need to write a letter. Well go visit them tomorrow." I nodded. We finished eating and we left. We walked through the park.

I had the idea that he might leave after 100 years of marriage he will want to leave. "Your not going to be over me in a hundred years are you? You won't want to leave me?" He stopped and turned and looked me in the eyes. "I will never want to leave you. I love you too much." I smiled.

"Good." He put his hands on my cheeks. "What about you? Will you want to leave me in a hundred years?" I shook my head. "Never."  We walked home. I shut the door and was caught be surprised. Stefan pushed me to the wall and kissed me. I quickly kissed back. We used our speed and went to our room. I was on top. I Kissed his neck and went back to his lips. Teasing him he groaned in anger. I smiled. He rolled us back over. He put his hand under the back of my shirt. His cold hands made me gasp and he took that as his chance.

"I love you (y/n)." "And I love you Stefan."