Chapter 21

Please read Authors note at end. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damon!"

"How about a glass of Bourbon."

I was stunned. He was standing right in front of me. I walked up and hugged him. I pulled back. Stefan walked up and did the same. I knew he missed his brother. "It's good to see you Stefan." I looked back I saw Elena and Caroline staring. I just remembered that Elena hated Damon from Alaric's compulsion. I walked back up to Stefan and Damon. "You got out Damon. Did Bonnie? Is she with you?" He shook his head. "She sent me here with the last of her magic stored in this bear." He held up Bonnie's old stuffed bear. 

Elena and Caroline went to their dorm room. I went and changed into jeans and a tee shirt. Damon and Stefan were catching up.

"Wait, your telling me Alaric did compulsion on Elena to help her to mourn my death? She hates me now basically." I walked in. "Hehe funny you mention that," I scratched the back of my neck. "See Alaric did the compulsion but he kinda crossed the border to Mystic Falls and Jo brought him back. He no longer a Vampire."

Damon looked pissed. "Your telling me that the only vampire that compel other vampire willing to help us is human now!" I nodded. "She can learn to love you again." He ran up and pinned me to a wall. "Maybe since I can't have my girlfriend. Stefan shouldn't be able to have his either." I felt a piece of wood go into my stomach.

"Damon. It...wasn't our fault. We...didn't know until...a few days ago" I said with pain. I tried to pull it out but Damon was holding it in my stomach. I looked him in the eye. He pulled the stake out and I fell. Stefan ran beside me. I looked up and Damon was gone.

"That seriously hurt."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N::: I know I rarely do this Author Notes. So I kinda want to get to know everyone reading. Like where are you from, what you enjoy, what you like about this story, and any suggestions you want me to add in. I'm not going to follow the story line anymore. I stopped after Damon came back. So suggestions please and comment. (Also I have a new Vampire Diaries book up called Lost Love. Check out the first four chapters and tell me what you think.)