Chapter 28.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had school, sign language classes, rehearsals, and now soccer conditioning. I'm terribly sorry. To make it up to you here's a chapter.
                                           ~Alideya

"Damn."

Stefan hugged me. I hugged back of course. I heard the door open. I looked back and saw Caroline. "(Y/n)? I thought Stefan had you tied up cause you're a ripper." I smirked.

"Nah. Care Elijah came by and helped me out." She raised an eyebrow. "Elijah? I thought he kinda hated us?" I smirked. "Well, I'm the one he likes."

We all sat in the living room and talked about how we need to get Klaus to leave me the hell alone. "I couldn't find him in New Orlean. He kinda disappeared." I sighed. "He knew we would send you after him to try to get him to release me from my compulsion."

Elena had left with Damon. Alaric came by and got Caroline. I sat on the couch and almost fell off due to Stefan scaring me.

"God I hate you." I pull myself up with the couch and stood up slapping Stefan playfully on the shoulder.

"No, I think you love me." He stated.

"I do however, your a pain in my ass when you scare me." I remarked.

Stefan wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him. I was breathing in his sent. We walked over to the couch put in a movie and relaxed. Stefan may have stole a few kisses. As well as I. I was tired. I laid my head on his shoulder as soon as I did that he placed his arm around me.

"Tired?"

I shrugged.

"A little. I'm good though."

He looked at me and picked me up. I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

///Stefan\\\

I looked at (y/n) she had fallen asleep after she said she was fine. I smiled. I picked her up bridal style and took her to our room. I laid her down and then laid next to her my self. When she had become a ripper due to Klaus. My heart sank...very low. I could never think of (y/n) like that.

I was a ripper until I got control. I still am when I turn my humanity off. I just didn't want to see her like that ever.

///you\\\

I felt myself move. I was in someone's arms then I was on my bed. I was to tired to wake up. I felt the bed next to sink down as well. I drifted into a dreaming state of sleep.

I heard my name being called out from afar.
"(Y/n)!!! Where are you?!"

I knew that voice.

"Come out come out were ever you are. I'm going to find you."

I don't know what I should do. Run are stand still. So I ran. The voice was catching up to me it I was catching up to it.

"(Y/n) you can't hide forever. Once I find you...well let's just say you might wanna say goodbye to your friends and family."

I stopped running and stood there looking around for where the voice was coming from.

"Leave me alone!"

I woke up screaming 'Leave me alone!' I looked over to see Stefan gone I looked in the floor. I had to take a double look. That wasn't on the floor before.

Blood.