Chapter 26

I dropped to the ground.

Stefan ran over to me and embraced me in his arms. "I won't be able to fight it will I. I...I had to act like my emotions were off to foul Klaus." He put his head on mine. "I know. We're going to get through this. Okay." I nodded. I looked over to Tommy.

I can't believe I did that.

////Caroline////

I walked into mine and Elena's Dorm room. I saw Klaus I was quiet luckily. He was compelling her.

"Elena, your going to remember everything and I mean Everything that Alaric compelled you to forget about. You won't remember a thing about him compelling you." She nodded I saw her close her eyes and open them.

Klaus was gone. Thank God. I began to wonder though. How did Klaus know that Alaric compelled Elena? I saw Elena start crying because of Damon. I rushed to her. "Elena. Hey. Damons back. There's nothing to worry about okay? See we'll call him." She looked at me.

"No Caroline. Damons on the other side. How can we call him?" I pulled out my phone and called Stefan. "Hello Blondie. May I help you?" I put the phone on speaker. "Damon say hello to Elena." Looked at her. "Hello Elena. You may hate me at the moment but I still Love you." She looked at me. "Damon?" I could see him grinning. "The one and only." She gasped. "But, but how? You're on the other side with Bonnie?" She made a sound. "Not exactly. Bon Bon sent me back with her stupid bear." Elena grabbed her phone and ran out of the room. Probably to (y/n) and Stefan. I hung up Damon.

I called Stefan. (Y/n) wasn't answering her phone. "Caroline now's not a good time." I sighed. "Well I'm sorry. I think Elena is going over to see you." Stefan was taking something apart or something. "Um okay. And why?" I grinned he is an idiot. "Klaus and Damon is why." He kinda growled at the Name Klaus. "I don't want to hear the name Klaus right now." I was completely confused.

"Why?" He stopped what ever he was doing. "He tried to compel (y/n). He succeeded, but only with half of it. He tried to compel her to turn her humanity off. She had a Vervain bracelet in her hand. She dropped it when she thought he was done. But he wasn't." I grabbed my bag. "So?" I heard (y/n) scream in the background. "He compelled her to become a ripper. She can't control it right now."

I didn't know what to say. I hung up. How could Klaus do this to (y/n). She is such a nice person. He probably only did it to get back at Stefan and Damon.