Chapter 7

With everything that's been going on. Stefan getting killed, me becoming a vampire, and Elena's humanity back on she blames herself and regrets everything. We laid Stefan on the couch and I went stair I was laying there staring at the celling. I knew I couldn't turn off my humanity or Damon,Care Bonnie, and Elena would kill me.

I hear Elena talking to Caroline. "She's a wreak she didn't say a thing in the car. She was crying I mean I see why Stefan loved her and she loved him." I heard Care's voice say. "I know Care, but she could do so horrible things. Like turn her humanity off. I was a wreak after I turned mine on. How is she gonna deal if she does turn it off?" Elena was like my sister. I stood up.

I grabbed my phone and looked at at the pictures of me and Stefan. I finally decided to set my lock screen as Stefan and I when I came back to help out with Elena. I held in the tears.

I whispered to myself "I will always love you Stefan." I picked up one of his journals and read it.

(y/n) came back to Mystic Falls after about 2 years. I have to say I've missed her. Even though I was dating Elena I had feelings for her. I loved Elena but I was In love with (y/n). I was glade she came back.

I smiled when I read that page. I turned the page.

Damon didn't tell me that he was going to kill her. I was furious with him, but I could never feel that way with (y/n). I loved her to much. Now she's in transition. I don't want her to have this kind of live but then I do so I can be with her.

I shut it the pain and sadness was getting to me. I looked at the picture he had of us and I smiled.

"I'm sorry Stefan." I whispered. "I love you. I did the most regrettable thing that I could do.

I turned my humanity off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so y'all are probably like oh my god she did not leave us with this cliffhanger. We are gonna kill her.
(Please don't kill me.)
I really enjoy y'all reading. So please comment vote an of course keep reading.
•If you have any suggestions please PM me or Comment. Thanks loves.