Chapter 24

I was asleep. I woke up with my journal beside me. I rolled over. Stefan wasn't there. "Stefan?" I looked around. My room was completely different. My room wasn't it's dark blue color,  it was a light gray.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I see blood everywhere. I walked behind the breakfast bar where the blood lead. I slap my hand to my mouth. I couldn't believe what I was staring at. "Oh my g-"

I woke up gasping. I look beside me Stefan was sound asleep. I laid back down and took deep breaths. I felt the bed move. I felt an arm around my waist. "You okay." Stefan was looking at me. I nodded even though I wasn't quite for sure. "Yeah just a bad dream."

I put my arms around Stefan. "You want to talk about it?" I took a deep breath. "I was asleep I woke up in our room but it wasn't our room. I walked downstairs when you didn't reply to me. I saw a trail of blood leading to behind the breakfast bar. I walked over and. And I saw You, and everyone I care about dead with their hearts torn out of their body's." I felt a tear run down my face even though I knew it wasn't true. Stefan sat up and pulled me up with him. He gave me a huge hug. That if I wasn't a vampire and I were human it would've hurt me pretty badly.

I hugged back tightly. I know I needed to tell Stefan about Bonnie liking Damon. But if I could or not. I really don't want Bonnie getting hurt by Damon. I maned up. "Bonnie likes Damon." I pulled back from the hug.

"Bonnie? Likes Damon?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. "I know. Crazy. But I think Damon might like her as well. I offered for Bonnie to stay here and Damon jumped in. Saying no she'll come with me she's my best friend. So that's also how my night went."

Stefan stared at me in shock. "That's new for Damon. Wait he loves Elena." I shrugged. "I think where she doesn't remember she loved him. Maybe its  kinda worn off on Damon that he can't fix that?" Damn.

Stefan and I were so confused about Damon.