Chapter 8

I walked downstairs. Honestly I felt amazing. Nothing holding me back. No Sadness, guilt, or pain. I enjoyed it. I saw Damon and Elena in the living room.

"Awe would you look at that. Two love birds." I said it was. Little harsh you could probably tell I turned it off. "Oops. I mean. Get a room. No one cares." I poured me a glass of bourbon and drunk the glass in one swig.

"Well got to go. Bye now." I smirked and ran out the door into town. I smelt blood. I took a nice breath. Glass in the foot and hand. Amazing. I ran up to the person.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked very sweetly and honestly it sucked. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said I smiled. "Well I'm not." I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall. "Honestly I'm starving. I could care less about you screaming." I bit into his neck. I heard Caroline and Elena yelling my name. I didn't care. The guy was dead but had blood left I kept drinking. I went to far and his head detached from his body. I smiled. Caroline and Elena were behind me.

"Hello there." I turned around smiling. "(y/n) what did you do?" Caroline was freaking out. "Oh well you see there's this thing called a humanity switch and I flipped it." I looked at Elena. "You must know how it feels Elena even though I don't think you even did something like this to someone." Elena stared and stared at me.

"Your going to regret these things later (y/n). Yeah I never did something like this but Stef-" I cut her off. "Stefan was a ripper. Plus you don't get to talk about him like that. He died that's why my flips switch I couldn't handle it anymore." I was to busy watching Caroline and Elena I didn't notice Damon until he stuck me with Vervain and snapped my neck it went black.
<<<<Caroline>>>>
I can't believe she flipped it. I mean we lost Stefan. She lost Stefan. I called Bonnie.

"Care hey." I sighed into the phone. "Hey Bon. Hey we kinda need to get Stefan back and fast. (y/n) kinda flipped her switch." Bonnie kept rambling about how we had a plain we just needed to get a bunch of travelers to do a spell.

"What if we kill them they go to the other side and they would want to go back right?" She agreed now we just need a witch who wasn't the anchor and a bunch of dead traveler. Damon had agreed to kill them in an explosion and Liv agreed to help with the spell. We just waited till the time was right. I decided to go give (y/n) a visit.

I opened the cell door. "Hey there Care. Did you miss me?" She was a crazy person when her switch was flipped. "I came to tell you we're getting Stefan and Ric back." She laughed.

"They're gone. You can't get them back." I injected her with some vervain and left.