Chapter 10

Previously on Stefan Salvatore X Reader.

I opened them and I completely remembered what I did to that guy. I looked at Stefan.

"I- I killed him Stefan. I ripped his head off." I bent my head down and lost it.

Back to now...

Stefan untied me and carried me upstairs. He laid me on his bed and was about to leave. I grabbed his hand.

"Please stay." I said. He nodded I scooted over to let him lay down. "I'm sorry that flipped my switch Stefan. I couldn't deal with out you." He played with my hair. "Were's Damon and Elena? I need to apologize. How'd you get back anyways?" I said staring at the wall.

He kept playing with my hair. "Elena's with Bonnie and Damon is on the other side with Bonnie the spell we used to get me, Alaric, Elena, Tyler, and Liv's brother stopped be for Damon could cross back over." I sat up and looked at him. "Damon and Elena were over there? How? When when did the die?" Stefan looked at me.

"They drove Damon's car into the grill and killed all the travelers. And they helped the spell to get us out but Liv stopped before Damon could get out." I looked down. "Stefan. I didn't want any of this to happen. You getting killed, Me flipping my switch, Elena and Damon to die to get you back." I was pulled back into a hug by Stefan. "I know we didn't want this all to happen." I was still getting all my emotions back so I was crying.