Chapter 9

Caroline left after injecting me with vervain. I laughed and put my head down. I looked up at the door. I laughed loud enough to where they could hear me upstairs. "I'm not turning it back on. I flipped it because of all the pain. I don't have to deal with it anymore. Losing Stefan is what made me do this." I laughed. I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Damon.

"Well. Damon what come to try and turn my humanity on?" I smiled. He bent down to my eye level. "Actually I came to tell you I'll see you when I come back and also I came to do this." He stuck two needles of vervain in my arms and two wooden stakes in my legs.

I laughed in pain. "That all you got?" He pulled another out and shoved it into my gut. I groan. "I'll see you later (y/n)." He walked out I closed my eyes. I heard Elena get in the car with Damon and left. Great I'm stuck here with needles and wood in my body. I fell asleep I think. I woke up To Caroline walking in. "Caroline! Get down here!" I yelled. She walked in.

"What?" She asked. I stared at her."Seriously. Get these damn things out of me." She pulled the needles and stakes out. " You have a visitor (y/n)." I smiled. "Who might that be?" She walked out.

I closed my eyes. I heard the door open. "Now wha-" I opened my eyes. "Stefan?" I said. I flipped my switch cause he died. "Your dead. I saw you die with my own eyes." He bent down to my level. "Why would you flip it (y/n)? " I wasn't about to tell him.

Flashback to when I came back to Mystic Falls.

I came back to Mystic Falls to help Elena. I didn't plan on staying long. "(Y/n) it's good to see you again." Stefan said when I walked in I smiled. I missed Stefan.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Please stop." I looked down I didn't want to feel weak. "Turn it back on (y/n) and I'll stop." I shook my head.

Flashback to when I told Stefan I loved him.

The dream I had last night was horrible. Stefan dying right in front of me. "Stefan I can't lose you. I love you." I realized what I had just said and ran out of the house.

Placing a hand on my knee Stefan made me look up at him. "Please stop." I said quietly and a tear slipped. "(y/n) you asking me to stop is kindness letting that tear slip you're starting to flip the switch. Switch it back please." I closed my eyes.

I opened them and I completely remembered what I did to that guy. I looked at Stefan.

"I- I killed him Stefan. I ripped his head off." I bent my head down and lost it.