Chapter 14

I walked to the garage Stefan worked at. I saw his Porsche sitting outside. I walked in and I saw him working on the engine of Damon's car. "Stefan." He look up. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I shrugged. " Got the day off and decided to come see you." He smiled. "We'll that's fine by me." He walked up to me and I placed arms around his neck and kissed him.

"We still going out tonight?" I asked after a few minutes. "Oh yeah. I'm taking you somewhere nice. When I get off we go home for a little while. Then we get ready and go out. And have a nice Date." I smiled. "Well Mr. Salvatore. I look forward to tonight." I laughed. I sat down on the trunk of Damon's car. "As do I." He went back to work. I got a text from Caroline.

"We need to talk. It's important. Please. ~Care." I looked at Stefan he was working on the engine again. I texted back. "What's so important? I'm kinda busy.~(y/n)" I slid my phone into my pocket. "Stefan. I'm gonna go home. You should be done in about an hour right?" He looked up. "Yeah. Okay, but don't do anything fun without me." He winked. I laughed. "Okay. Love you." "Love you too."

I pulled out my phone. "You stopped by to see Ric but you didn't see us why?" ~Care." This is why I didn't see them. "You and Elena would beg me to come back to college and it would force my decision on college or life with Stefan. Care I'm sorry but I can't have that happen.~(y/n)" I turned off my phone and decided to go for a hunt.

I wanted animal blood right now. It calmed me. I ran to the woods. I saw a bunny eating some roots. I vamp sped up to it and snapped it's neck. I drank it's blood. Awful human blood was better. I dropped the bunny and walked home. I had blood on my lip but I looked like I bit my lip so I was good. I walked in. Stefan got off in about 10 minutes. I walked upstairs. I found a nice outfit for tonight. Blue jeans, boots, a white tee and my jean jacket. I laid them on the bed. I walked to the kitchen and made tea. I looked at the clock and saw that he had gotten off work and would be here in 2 minutes.