Chapter 19

A/N::: Okay I know I don't do these much but here you go....I made a mistake in the last chapter since They can't go back to mystic falls because of the spell. It should be one of the Whitmore college dorms that's empty. I got it mixed up with another Vampire Diaries story I might publish. My apologies. So uh...carry on. Today was the day. The day Stefan and I are to get married. Care and Elena came to the dorm I was still half asleep.

"Wake up sleepyhead. It's the big day." I looked at Care and Elena they were in their dresses. Red strapless dresses with silver bows on their waist. "I sat up fully and smiled. "You two look lovely in your dresses. How much time do we got?" I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and started the shower. "We have 2 hours." I looked at my phone it was 10 am. "Great I take a shower blow dry my hair, get my makeup on and my hair done, then dress and pictures, and finally time to walk down the isle." I smile. I grabbed a pair of underwear, shorts, a strapless bra, and a tank top so it's not the hard for me when it's time for the dress. I get in the shower. I wash my hair and body. Then I shave. I get out get dressed and throw my hair up in a towel. I walk out with a smile.

"Let's get started." Caroline went all crazy she dryer my hair and straightened it. I was surprised that that took about 30 minutes she French braid my hair and pulled it into a side bun with a few strands loose or left out. It was really beautiful. Elena took over and did my makeup. Smoky eyes. Finally it was time for the dress. With 30 to take pictures before the wedding of just me, Caroline and Elena.

We got done with 10 minutes to spare. Alaric knocked on the door, "Care go open that please." I was nervous yet happy so I was pacing he floor. "(Y/n) you'll be fine okay." I look at Ric when he said that. I gave him a smile. "Thank you Ric." I look at the clock. Time to walk down this isle. "I'm ready." I smiled. Caroline and Elena grabbed  their flowers and made their way. Ric took my arm and we walk down and stopped at the door.

"Ready?" I nodded. "Just don't let me fall." He smiled we walked in Stefan looked at me and smiled. I heard him whisper to where I could hear it. "Absolutely beautiful as always." I smiled. Alaric handed me off to Stefan and got in his spot as the Best Man.

"We gather here today." I zoned out it was like Stefan and I were the only ones there. Time was standing still.