Chapter 33

<<<<You>>>>
I hot wired a car and drove to New Orleans. Klaus is known as very popular there as I may say. I drove to the nearest bar and asked if they knew anyone by the name Nicklaus Mikelson. They said he left town a while back and hasn't been back. I knew where he had gone. So, I decided take a road trip he would find me somehow. Sure enough I was on my way out of New Orleans and there was Klaus in the middle of the road blocking me.

"What do you want (y/n). I thought I managed to compel you the other day." He walked up to my window.

"Yeah well your plan didn't work so I came here. You get to have me as your little friend but, you leave the others out of this."

He thought and thought for about 2 minutes blabbering to himself about whether or not he should take the deal. In the end he did take the deal but in return I had to turn off my humanity and so I did just that. We started our little road trip. I didn't enjoy this whole ordeal but to keep Stefan and our friends safe I had tot take this deal.

<<<Stefan>>>

Caroline finally got back to me after a couple of hours. She's dragging me onto the road so I can Find (Y/n) and bring her back to us. I knew this wasn't going to be easy but we have to try. Right? We may run into Klaus or we may run into Klaus and (y/n) together with her humanity off and she said,

"Your the only one that would be able to get my Humanity back on if I ever turn it off."

Caroline drove to New Orleans then when we go to another stop I drive to that stop. We'll see how far and long this goes. Damon is staying with Elena and Bonnie. Bonnie said she's going to try and do a locators spell to help us find (Y/N). As of right now there's no news. This may be a while. (Y/N) only did this to protect all of us and now we're paying for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh boy, well let's just get started. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while School started back up on August and I've been super busy. Anyways. Um I had this narrative on World War 1 in English. Let's just say it didn't go very well. The woman who graded it gave me a 2 and said I needed to be more organized with my thoughts and that I need to Stop with Cliffhangers and things in paragraphs. So I gave up writing for a little while and I'm surprised I'm starting again but tell me what you think I need to improve on and what your thoughts are on my things.
  Love you all.