Chapter 2

Teo

It's been over three days since I saw her.

Well, the last time I saw her I drove her home. I don't think that makes us friends. I don't want us to be friends anyways. I want to be more than that. I can barely sleep without having dreams of her, her greenish hazel-ish eyes and her smile. She's perfect.

Too bad I don't know her name.

"Class dismissed." I start grabbing my things and head it towards my locker. I'm almost there when I bump into someone and I drop my books and she does too.

"I'm so sorry." I start apologizing. We both bend down and start grabbing out stuff until I look up at her, I drop my things and she clutches hers harder.

She wears a smile on her face and I do too

"Hello, stranger," I say as we stand up with our books.

"Right. I never got your name." She tilts her head sideways. Perfect.

"I'm Teo ."

"And I'm Christina Morgan." Christina, what a beautiful name

"Lovely." I smile at her

She stares at me and for a second I think she's going to kiss me, but she doesn't.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I suddenly ask.

"I'd love to," She says in a soft beautiful tone.

"Great," I say. She bites her lip gently and smiles at me.

Once we get into the car she starts to fumble with her bracelets, mainly a light blue one.

"Which is your favorite?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Huh, oh this one," She says pointing at the blue one.

"It's lovely, can you explain to me why that's your favorite, please?" I take a right and we start going past a lot of Palm trees.

"My grandmother gave it to me." She smiles at herself, but it's only half a smile.

We pull up into my favorite place to eat. Alone. I've never been here with anyone else but myself.

Christina

We pull up into a beautiful restaurant with natural light draining into it and amazing looking food. It has little shops buy it and they look like tiki shops. There's a path to all the stores and the restaurant and rocks surround it and it has overgrown flowers all over it. It's amazing, incredible it's eye candy.

"Teo this is."

"Yeah I know. That's why I brought you here." I looked over at him and smiled.

"I'd kiss you if we were closer." Did I just say that?

He laughed and blushed a little. I did the same.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that," I said in between outburst of laughs.

"Nah I'd kiss you anytime." He said and jumped out of the car, he ran over to my side and opened the door for me. As I got out of the car a slipped a little and he caught me by the waist.

"I guess you're chances of kissing me are higher than expected," I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

"Damn right I hope they are." He grinned and put his arms around me.

Correction.

He put his arms around me, they fit perfectly, and it was like we were meant to be,