twentyeight.

Time Skip, Four Years

"Are you sure you guys will be okay? Should me and your dad come with you guys? We probably should... You packed everything right?" Jisoo asked, glancing between his two eldest sons, Jeonghan laughed, nodding his head. "Yes mom we'll be fine! We're only two hours away into the city, it's not like we're leaving the country." he teased, hugging his mom tightly. "Minhyuk and Hoseok are helping us bring our stuff down to the dorms, there's no need for you and dad to come, especially since you still have nine other kids to watch out for."

Seungcheol nodded along, smiling his gummy smile, as he wrapped an arm around his mom's shoulder and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Don't worry too much mom! We'll be alright, we can take care of ourselves you know?" Jisoo smiled sadly, humming in agreement, "Of course I know that, you two did help me raise your brothers. God I'm going to miss you both so much." He mumbled the last part as he brought the two into an embrace, hugging them tightly, melting a little on the inside when we felt his sons hug back tighter.

Seokmin made his appearance between the three, an old polaroid camera in hand and several figures trailing behind him.

Before they pulled apart, a flash had gone off, the culprit came from a giggling four year old that was holding a phone in his hand. Jeonghan laughed, kneeling down with his arms open to the youngest of the bunch that came running to him.

"Channie! I'm gonna miss you the most." He mumbled as he held his baby brother closely to himself. "Totally feeling the love here hyung." Seungkwan said sarcastically. The family laughed at Seungkwan's comment, Jeonghan setting Chan down to pull Seungkwan into a tight embrace. "I'll miss you too Kwannie!" The eight year old raised an eyebrow, making a noise as if it said 'oh sure you will'.

"Okay, teens and children, let's take a family photo before your brothers leave okay?" Seokmin called, starting to organize his family into a nice setting, making sure his eldest sons were in the centre, and their younger siblings surrounding them.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol stood in the centre. Seungkwan and Hansol standing in front of the two. Behind Jeonghan and Seungcheol were the towering teens of the family, Wonwoo and Junhui. Jisoo stood next to Jeonghan, Chan in his arms. Next to him were the twins, Soonyoung and Jihoon. A space was left between Seungcheol and the last two boys of the family, Mingyu and Minghao, the space was for Seokmin.

Just as they got themselves situated, a familiar face came around. "Seokkie and yukkie hyung!!" Hansol called out loudly, waving his hands at the two boys that came towards the family. "Hoseok, just in time, mind taking this picture for us?" Seokmin asked, to which Hoseok smiled and nodded his head, taking the camera from his uncle and ushering him to join the picture.

A few photos and Minhyuk randomly photobombing the pictures later, the family began saying their goodbyes, the Son brothers also bidding a goodbye as they would be joining Seungcheol and Jeonghan on their drive, afterall, they're going to the same university.

They settled into their cars, beginning to drive off the parkway, the Lee brothers waving back to their family who waved their goodbyes to the first of the Lee's leaving for university.

It came to a bit of a surprise when the car stopped for a moment and Jeonghan stepped out of the car, jogging over to his parents, bringing them both into one final tight embrace. "Last hug." he mumbled, only for Seungcheol to join them, repeating, "Last hug." After the two had gotten back into their car, they drove off, Hoseok and Minhyuk driving behind them.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 28, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

seventeen family | under co.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें