eight.

Time skip, three years.

The twins' fourth birthday had ended yesterday, Soonyoung had gotten yet another hamster plushie while Jihoon had a matching bear plushie. Although Jihoon complained and whined that the bear wasn't what he wished for.

When asked, the youngest of the family had let out a sigh and moved to sit up on his mother's lap. "Mommy, Jiji don't want to be the baby."

It was obvious what the younger was saying. Jisoo looked over at Seokmin, the two then turned to Jihoon.

"You want to be a big brother too, huh? You want to have a little sibling?"

The smalled boy nodded his head, asking if he could have a younger brother too. The boy may be four, but he talks alot despite being very shy.

And that's why the two parents were back at the orphanage again. Jin was actually surprised to see them, the older had thought that five kids was enough for them, apparently it wasn't.

The made their way over to the nursery, though they weren't the only ones there. A short boy was standing on a chair by a crib. The young boy seemed to be feeding one of the babies.

The two parents walked over, the closer they got to the two, they could could hear the young boy speak softly to the baby in the crib.

When they were beside the crib, they cooed softly at a small baby drinking his bottle as his big brother—they assumed—was feeding him.

"Oh what's his name?" "His name is Wen Minghao, and he's not up for adoption! I don't want to be separated from him." The boy said, whispering the last part when he realized he was being too loud.

The two parents looked at each other before nodding their heads. They had gone to Seokjin about their next adoption, although they had their eyes on two cute baby boys, they decided to go a different way.

It was maybe half an hour to an hour later when they walked back to the nursery. The young boy was still next to the crib, playing with his baby brother, well as much as an eight month old could play.

The young boy looked up to meet their eyes, "I told you Misters, my brother isn't for adopti—" "What if we told you we wanted to adopt the both of you?"

The boy's mouth dropped, his eyes widened. "You want to adopt both of us?" Jisoo nodded his head, smiling softly.

"We clearly see he won't leave without you, and we don't want to separate you two, so, Wen Junhui, would you like to be apart of our family?"

The boy's face turned into a pout, eyes welling up with tears as he ran up and hugged them both at their legs. He nodded his head furiously, his wet tears staining his new parents' pant leg.

Seokmin smiled and picked up the crying boy, rubbing circles on his back to sooth the boy when he began to hiccup inbetween his cries.

"You're going to have even more siblings when we get home." "More siblings?" Seokmin nodded his head, explaining to Junhui as they walked out of the nursery, about the many brothers he had. Jisoo was following behind, a sleeping baby Minghao in his arms.