fifteen. (i)

Time Skip, Three Years

Fifteen year old Lee Jeonghan was busy with a science project in his room, though he had been  getting distracted with so much noise, not from his family, but from the neighbors next door that were moving in.

With frustration, the long haired boy got up from his desk and to his window, pulling the curtains open. He opened up his window and yell out, only to stop and stare at him. His mother told him staring was never a good thing, but he couldn't help it, nope, not when his neighbor's son, one of the eldest, he assumed, was busy carrying in boxes.

He should stop staring, he really should but he really couldn't help it. But then the neighbor's son had dropped a box down, and glanced up towards Jeonghan's window, at this, Jeonghan turned around and dropped to the ground, making a loud thud.

He groaned and hit himself on the head, uttering the word stupid to himself. Seungcheol came rushing through their shared room, glancing at his brother with wide eyes, "Yah! Are you okay?" Jeonghan have a sheepish smile and nodded his head, "I'm clumsy, you know me." He shrugged it off as he sat back at his desk, acting as if nothing happened.

"Okay, oh by the way, Mom invited the new neighbors for dinner." The younger's eyes widen as he froze up. He nodded and continued on with his project. Seungcheol then left him to help around downstairs.

Great, Jeonghan thought, realizing he would meet the neighbor's son who may have seen him staring at him.

Sometime during the evening, the doorbell had rang, followed by a knock. A chime of I got it! was heard by the two nine year olds.

Though they frowned seeing Jihoon being the one to open the door. "Mom, the neighbor's are here!" He called out, stepping aside to let them in. Jisoo emerged from the kitchen, a bright smile on his face as he greeted the neighbors.

"Ah~Kihyunnie! Hyunwoo-ssi, welcome." The pair greeted back with a bright smile, both bowing and thanking him for inviting them over.

"Let me get Seokmin and the rest of my family so we can all introduce ourselves."

Quickly the family of twelve had gathered in the living room, Jisoo being the one to introduce the family. Jeonghan was the last to be introduced, the boy sweeping his hair back, as he bowed and smiled at the family.

Kihyun has introduced his family, the eleven year old Changkyun, sixteen year olds Hyungwon and Jooheon and the seventeen year olds Minhyuk and Hoseok.

"The eldest can join Seungcheol and Jeonghan to their room, their just watching some movies." Kihyun glanced at his kids and they nodded their heads, decideding to follow Seungcheol and Jeonghan to their room.

Though Minhyuk and Jooheon stayed back when Hansol and Seungkwan pulled at their pants, wanting to be picked up by the two. Minghao and Mingyu joined them, bringing out their building blocks to play with.

Changkyun has quickly gotten along with Junhui, Wonwoo, Soonyoung and Jihoon. They were same aged friends afterall.

"Are you the only daughter of the family?" Hyungwon asked, sitting down on Seungcheol's bed as he looked up at Jeonghan. Seungcheol stifled a laugh, which caused Jeonghan to throw a pillow at him, before continuing to choose a different movie.

"I could be, but alas I'm a boy." Hyungwon flushed red with embarrassment, apologizing to the younger, who waved it off saying it was fine. "I would've made the same mistake, he's pretty." Hoseok said as sat on the floor.

Jeonghan could feel his ears burning up, as he quickly placed a movie on and jumped on his bed, Seungcheol sitting beside Hoseok as the two engaged into an artist they both fancied.

"Hannie Hyungie!" A loud voice called out, Jeonghan looked up to see Minghao on Jooheon's back, the boy moving about as if to tell Jooheon to move closer to Jeonghan.

"Mommy says it's time for dinner." Minghao said as Jeonghan lifted him up. "Let's head for dinner then, guys dinner." He said, nudging Seungcheol with his foot before making his way downstairs, the other teens following in suit.

Author's Note
Hmmm exactly which of
the Son's son was Jeonghan
staring at
Leave your guesses here
—jeongcheolftw—