10K+ bonus chap.

Note;;
thank you for 10k+ reads !!!
enjoy this bonus chapter for
that upcoming sequel :)

The house was ready, every piece of furniture in its place, with the exception of the ones still in its box, propped up against the hallway to the small room where Jeonghan was sat on an old rocking chair that used to sit in his nursery from when he was a baby. The mother-to-be gently rocked himself in the chair as he waited for his husband with the canisters of paint.

The newlyweds had decided that since Hoseok didn't have to go back to work for another few days, they'd use this time as the perfect opportunity to paint the nursery for the bun in the oven.

The quiet aura was broken by the quiet steps and the slightly clanging of the paint canisters against one another.

Jeonghan glanced over his shoulder to see Hoseok enter the small room. He smiled and received one just as bright.

"We agreed on...periwinkle right?" Hoseok asked, eyebrows furrowed as he lifted up one canister with a pale bluish-purple hue to check the color name. He tilted his head back before lifting up the other canister with faint pinkish-peach hue.

"Or was it this...tea rose...?"

Jeonghan shook his head, commenting on how cute the older looked when confused. Hoseok pouted at his words, the latter laughing softly as he sat up from the rocking chair, walking over and tapping against one of the paint tins.

"Periwinkle...the tea rose is for the guest room, remember?"

Hoseok nodded his head, getting down on his knees to prop the lid off the can, pouring it into the paint tray before picking up to paint rollers off the ground, handing one to Jeonghan.

Before they could even start to paint, Hoseok handed off his roller to Jeonghan, disappearing into the walls of their home before returning with his phone and a speaker, then turning it on to connect his music. The lyrics of a SHINee song began to play.

"You made me wait for that?"

"Shh! Just start painting Hannie."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, handing the paint roller back to his husband before dipping his own into the light color and rolling it against the wall.

"How far along are you again?"

"Two months." He hummed, looking over at Hoseok before facing the wall again.

"Is it too soon to check out the gender of the baby?" Hoseok then huffed, cheeks puffing up slightly when he saw his husband's head nod.

"Why? Still haven't been able to come up with the 'perfect' name?" The younger asked as he dipped the roller again, he chuckled seeing the pout on Hoseok's face.

"Mhm....what do you think of Jaemin?"

Jeonghan shrugged, humming lowly to the song that played in the background.

"Maybe Jihyo? What about a foreign name like your mom? Or mayb-"

He was cut off when he felt something nudge at his side, he glanced down, there on the side of clean, bright, white shirt was a wet streak staining the plain shirt.

"Hannie!"

The said male just shrugged before going back to painting the walls.

"Had to make you shut up somehow." He giggled, sending a playful grin to the older.

Author's Note
Another cute snippet :')
I highkey can't wait to start the
sequel but I gotta finish
the current story first !!

I hope you enjoyed it
and once again
thank you for 10k reads!!

Love you all!
—jeongcheolftw—