nine. (ii)

It was Christmas Eve, the Lee's were having a big Christmas party, all their friends and family were gathering at their house.

Jisoo and Seokmin were preparing some of the dishes for their Christmas dinner. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were helping by making cookies, their younger siblings were in charge of decorating the cookies. While little Minghao was dancing in his seat as the family sang along to some Christmas songs.

A ring and a knock caught Jihoon's attention.  The second youngest looked up at his parents, quickly running over to Seokmin, his frosting covered hands lightly tapping at his fathers apron.

"Dad! Dad! Door!"  Jihoon called out, Seokmin nodded his head, handing a small towel to Jihoon before heading over go the front door.

Soon the children, except for the still dancing Minghao, were running to give hugs to their grandparents.

It didn't take long before the rest of their guests were pouring through the front door.

"Auntie 'Ayoung! Uncle 'UnHee!" The two eldest of the Lee's called out, quickly running to hug their Aunt and Uncle, the both of them helping their Aunt and Uncle with their  kids.

Hiding behind their Aunt and Uncle were their ten year old twins, Donghun and Sehyoon, along with their siblings, four year old Byeongkwan, and the one year old triplets, Yuchan, Kyungwon and Minkyung. Donghun and Sehyoon were carrying Kyungwon and Minkyung, while their mom was carrying Yuchan.

Soonyoung had ran over to Byeongkwan, bringing his same age cousin into a hug, which was soon joined in by the rest of the four year old Lee's.

Soon some of the parents were gathered in the kitchen, helping out with the dinner as well as fixing up the table. The kids were busy playing as well as watching some Christmas movies.

"Mommy?" Jisoo turned around to see a frowning longhaired boy tugging at his knitted sweater. Jisoo wiped his hands in a cloth before kneeling down to his son.

"Why the sad face Hanniebear?" "When's Tae and Chimmie getting here—Youngjae too!" Jisoo laughed softly, brushing the boy's hair back. "Soon, okay? Now go on and play with your cousins and brothers." Jeonghan nodded his head before running back to the living room.

As Jeonghan made his way back, the boy still frowned only to smile brightly seeing his best friend. "Jae!" "Hannie!" The two smiley boys pulled each other into a hug before sitting down with the rest of the kids playing.

"What took you so long?" "Mom was having a hard time with Yugyeom, he's a fussy baby, not as fussy as Bammie though." The two boys giggled before playing around.

It was maybe an hour later, the night was still young, but there was still no sign of the Kim's.

"Min-ah," Jisoo called out to his husband as he pulled out the mini chicken pot pies from the oven. "Can you call Seokjin? Ask the—"

Jisoo was cut off by a ring and a knock on the door. "Nevermind, I'm sure that's them." He said as he set the pies down and headed to the door.

But to his surprise it wasn't the Kim's outside. Jisoo frowned, glancing around to see if someone had done a doorbell prank. He sighed and turned around to close the door only to be stopped by a cry.

Jisoo turned around and looked at the foot of his door steps. There sat in woven bassinet was a baby boy dressed in a red and white blanket. The baby didn't seem to be that young, perhaps around Minghao's age.

Jisoo quickly picked up the bassinet, carrying it inside and closing the door behind him. "What's your name?" He mumbled to himself, his eyes stopped to see a small envelope on the side of the baby's body.

He set the bassinet on the couch, quickly gaining some attention from their friends and family. Jisoo looked up at them briefly explaining someone had dropped the baby off at their doorstep.

"What's the baby's name?" Jisoo shrugged before picking up the envelope and opening it up.

Author's Note
So Auntie 'Ayoung is yes, Nayoung of Pristin, and Uncle 'Unhee, is Jun from A.C.E. , and their kids are the members of Pristin and A.C.E, yes, Nayoung and Jun are a married pair—gotta have some heteros here too you know.

There will be a third part to this chapter :)