seventeen.

Half an hour. Thirty minutes. That's how long Seungcheol and Jeonghan were sat outside the bathroom door. No they didn't need to use it, it's more like they're waiting for their mom to unlock the door so they could help him.

Six days, almost a full week since it's been happening. Seokmin had constantly asked Jisoo to get a check up, but the older refused saying it was nothing more that a stomach bug.

But a stomach bug doesn't last nearly a week.

And that's when the two eldest had realized what was most likely happening, whether their parents realize it or not. It's most likely that Hansol won't be the last one of the Lee's.

But it's only a hunch, so with an excuse to buy a snack from the store, the two boys had bought a snack indeed but also some tests for their mom. Even if it's only a hunch, they'd like to make sure.

The bathroom door clicked, the knob twisting as it opened. Jisoo was rubbing his temple with one hand, the other rubbing his throat, throwing up stomach acids isn't the best way you'd want to wake up, but that's how it's been for Jisoo all week long.

Truthfully, Jisoo was having the same hunch as the two boys, but he casted the thought aside. It was definitely something that he ate over his and Seokmin's anniversary weekend, it was the last time he was actually able to keep a meal down.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol stood up as they looked over at their mother's appearance. Just as Seungcheol was about to speak, the younger kids called out about being hungry. The two eldest glanced at each other before Seungcheol went off to take care of them, while Jeonghan stayed with his mom.

"Mom, are you sure you're okay?" Jisoo nodded, "I feel just fine, now don't worry about m-" He was cut off when Jeonghan handed him over a plastic bag. He furrowed his eyebrows as he peered into the bag.

"Sweetie I don't think I'm-"

Jeonghan let out an exaggerated sigh and gave his mother a look.

"Mom, I'm nearly sixteen, I think I know what happen when parents are on their anniversary so vacation, and the aftermath of it."

Jisoo flushed pink with embarrassment, his voice stuttering as he tried to word something out. Jeonghan shook his head and turned his mother around, lightly pushing him back into the washroom.

"Just take them and see, mom. Me and hyung want to know if we're right about our suspicions."

Jisoo sighed and locked the door again.

It was a few days later since Jisoo had taken the tests. But due to his uncertainties of the store bought tests, he had gone to a check up just to be sure.

Seokmin hasn't gotten a clue about the check up, for all he knows is his husband is finally getting that stomach bug checked.

When Jisoo got back from the doctor's, he laid his bag on the kitchen island, he was met with his husband, Hansol in his arms.

"How'd it go? Was it anything bad? Are yo-"

"Just some bad food poisoning, honey, it wasn't that serious." Jisoo paused and smiled at Seokmin, "You worry too much for my well being, I'm perfectly fine okay? Just a little food poisoning."

Seokmin nodded his head, handing a fussy three year old Hansol over to Jisoo. The boy has been cranky since he woke up, mainly because his mother wasn't home, and that boy always had his mother beside him when he woke up, so not seeing his mother in the morning made him cranky. Lee Hansol was indeed a momma's boy.

Seokmin pecked his husband's forehead before going off to take care of Mingyu and Minghao who had a project they needed help with.

Just as Seokmin left, Seungcheol and Jeonghan had walked in, taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"So how'd it go mom?"

Jisoo went silent for a moment, his two eldest were looking around his face for an answer.

"Do you think your dad would freak out when we have another baby?"

Jeonghan excitedly hit Seungcheol's arm by the news, he truly couldn't contain his happiness, Seungcheol was receiving the harsh end of Jeonghan's happiness, how Son Hoseok is able to deal with his boyfriend's hits and light punches of teasing, he'll never know.

Jisoo laughed softly, watching their reactions.

"I'm pregnant." He mumbled, his eyes going wide with shock at the realization.

"Oh my saints, I'm actually..." Jisoo could feel his eyes well up. He was actually having a baby. Jeonghan and Seungcheol smiled at each other before they stood up and hugged their mother.

Though it didn't last when Hansol pushed them away, the three year old uttering about how it's his mommy and that his hyung s apparently made him sad so now he has to cheer up his mommy.

The two laughed and ruffled Hansol's hair, the boy jutted his lips and pouted before shying away into his mother's shoulder.

"Congrats mom, you're having a baby."

And Jisoo cried with happiness.

Author's Note
oof so,,,
mpreg has been activated.

Jisoo is having a baby :')

What a great chapter right?

—jeongcheolftw—