thirteen. (i)

Time Skip, One Month

It's only been a month since they brought home Seungkwan and the unnamed baby boy, who Jisoo and Seokmin named Hansol.

They decided it would be nice to at least have one of their kids with an english name like Jisoo, who has the english name, Joshua.

It was also then that they had decided that ten kids was enough, no more kids after sweet baby Hansol.

Currently it was just Seokmin at home with the kids, Jisoo had taken Seungkwan and Hansol to the doctors for a checkup, Jihoon joining as well as he needed to get an update on his health. They wanted to make sure that the eight year old will not be able to experience any more problems.

Now while they were out at the doctors, Seokmin had a busy day ahead of him. That's mainly because the kids were having a playdate with their cousins.

And quite unluckily of him, his brother in law, Junhee, and his older sister Nayoung, have six kids. Big families run in the Lee family blood it seems.

In total, Seokmin will be watching over thirteen kids. Luckily, he has the help of the fourteen year old twins, Donghun and Sehyoon, along with his own kids, twelve year olds Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"Seungcheol, Jeonghan! Can you help me here with lunch? Junhui and Wonwoo! Take care of Mingyu and Minghao, they need help with their art project." Seokmin called out.

An eight year old Soonyoung slipped over to his dad, tugging at the pastel green apron. "What about me?" The boy asked with jutted lips, Seokmin placed the washed vegetables down, drying his hands with a cloth before he picked up Soonyoung.

"Want to be my taste tester? We have to make sure this food will be good enough for everyone." Soonyoung nodded his head excitedly. Seokmin smiled and put Soonyoung down again. The boy had ran off but quickly came back with a speaker in hand.

"Daddy! Connect it to your phone!" "Music?" "Music." Soonyoung repeated with a determined expression on his face as he giggled, his dad handing over his phone to him.

The boy took control of the music, scrolling through the many songs his dad had in his library. It was long before the uplifting beat of View came on, and the young boy began to recite the dance of his beloved idols.

"Wah~! Cheollie hyung! Soonyoung's dancing is daebaek!" Jeonghan said with a gleaming eyes as he watched his younger brother. Seungcheol turned around and nodded his head, smiling too.

"Ne! Dad, maybe Soonyoung should audition at the company you work at." Seokmin nodded his head, as he watched the energetic eight year old.

"Back to work, we got the entertainment, now let's cook you two." The two twelve year olds nodded their heads as they began to cut and chop vegetables and meat.

It was in the middle of frying the food when their was a knock on the door. Seokmin looked up from the stove, calling Jeonghan to take over so he could get the door.

Seokmin has opened the door and was greeted by Junhee and Nayoung, "Ah hyung, noona!" He said as he hugged his sister and shook his in-law's hand. Before Seokmin could ask about the kids, three five year olds came running through the door.

Minkyung, Kyungwon and Yuchan, behind them an eight year old Byeongkwan came in, followed by the fourteen year old twins who seemed to grow taller rather quickly, Sehyoon and Donghun.

Seokmin chatted quickly with his sister before the pair was off to run some errands. He closed the door after they left and glanced around the house. There was now thirteen people in the house, fourteen including himself.

And boy, was he unsure of how this was gonna work out.

Author's Note
oof let's see if Seokmin will be
able to handle this day

Don't forget, Junhee is Jun from A.C.E
and Nayoung is from Pristin,
and of course their kids are
their members, so far it's only Donghun, Wow, Jason, Roa, Yuha and Chan.

—jeongcheolftw—