Chapter 17 - 10:30 Los Angeles, USA

Start from the beginning

Perhaps it was a punishment by god, giving him a taste of what it must had been like with the girls he fucked before and dropped but this was different...far different. Liam knotted Zayn. He KNOTTED  him out of every single slut he bedded. He took the time to know Zayn and was willing to wait but Zayn was the one who wanted to go against his own standards.

Liam at first was hesitant about it, which was rare and actually unheard of. Liam Payne freaking out about having sex to early with someone? His cartel rings would laugh their asses off at him for that. It was true though, Liam cared for Zayn so much he was willing to actually wait on him to have sex...and knot for that matter.

This was the difference between those girls and Cheryl. Zayn wasn't someone he wanted to fuck or just use to make his mother happy with.

Zayn was someone he wanted to keep learning about for years even after they married, if that was to happen. Fuck the cover Rodger!
Zayn, the only omega to deceive him and make him fall head over heels. It was Zayn he loved. Zayn his soulmate. That was why he had to mate with him.

And now with all the talks of Zayn possibly being pregnant with his child had Liam desperate. Maybe he was a little too desperate especially now since he was having excessive eager thoughts about mating with him. The feeling was overwhelming though he needed Zayn, he need to touch him, smell his sweet precious scent and never let him out of his sight again. God he needed Zayn so fucking much.

Back to the moment Liam gave a long sigh his eyes saying all "I don't know."

Louis' lips lifted into a knowing smile "Look mate, well get him okay. Relax."

"I know." Liam gazed down at his gloved hands "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm full of all these new emotions."

"It's normal. When one finds their soulmate they always get that." Louis simply explained while he fixed Liam's tie.

His statement made Liam look down at him "You really think he's my soulmate?"

"I mean-" Louis glanced up meeting his hopeful eyes "I'm no fortune teller or whatever but the science behind your feelings says a lot. It's all natural thing, trust me. These feelings you are experiencing are feelings every high alpha have felt since the beginning of time. That's how you find your soulmate, Li."

Liam licked his lips realizing the stories his parents told about all that, were all true. He was too busy with his life to even question it or talk it about it with other alphas. Jeez he felt stupid. "I'm gonna mate with him." he blurted causing the short alpha to still his movements.

"Liam." He was totally caught off guard by Liam's announcement or whatever it was "You know how serious you have to be to mate? You can't just do it. What if Zayn doesn't want to?"

"He'll want to." Liam responded his voice big and assured "If he's my soulmate he'd be fine, I'm sure."

Feeling very helpless with trying to point out the painful reality to Liam, Louis just went along now fixing his own tie "Let's just focus on getting Zayn first."

"Your right." Liam rubbed his face now noticing how mad he must've sounded. "I don't know what's wrong with me. Like you said it's probably just the feelings."

"Yeah." Louis patted his arm with a slight smile. "Alright well I'll go get the car ready and make sure we have all-"

In between his attempt of changing the subject Liam quietly interrupted him "I uh...I found his gun hidden under the pillows this morning."

Louis' eyes grew into the size of saucers "WHAT?!"

"His gun."

"IT WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME SINCE THE PARTY?"