I fifnshed my cereal and called Liv.

* On the phone*

" Did you find him? " Liv answerd refering to Beau.

" No, not yet " I said. I had an idea of where he could be but that was the last place I wanted to go to and also the last place I wanted Beau to be.

" Oh... Was there something you wanted? " She asked and I could heard her walking down the stairs.

" Can I come over? " I asked her, knowing that she would say yes.

" Ofcourse! You never ask before you come, how come now? " Liv said and let out a chuckle.

" Uhm.. Just seeing if you were awake before I come " I kind of lied. I honestly didin't know why I called first, I just did.

" Well I am, come around in 2? " She said.

" Sure, see ya poopy " I joked.

" Byeee Lukeey " She laughed and hung up.

I ran up to mine and Jais room to see him on the bed looking at twitter, suprise suprise. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey Dirty Pig jumper and put them on. I walked over to all of our beanies and snapbacks and put on a black snapback before putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

" Where are you going? " Jai asked still looking at his computer.

" Liv " I said simply and looked at myself in the mirror.

" Can I come? " He asked and I saw in the mirror that he was, for the first time today, looking at me. I looked in to his eyes and he looked hurt, but why?

" Yeah, sure. I'm leaving now tho " I said and sat down on the bed. Jai got up and grabbed a light grey snapback and placed it on his head.

" Is anything wrong, Jai? " I asked. He stayed silent but then shook his head.

" Everything's okay. Now come on, Liv is waiting " He said and walked out of the room. I let out a sigh and walked down stairs and then me and Jai walked through the bush and in to Livs house.

When we walked in Liv was spraled out on the couch watching spongebob. She was wearing a white, tight and short top, showing of her flat and sunkissed stomach, she was also wearing some grey trackise that were rolled up abit on her legs. Her long brown hair was in a messy bun and she wasn't wearing any makeup. Many people will probably say tht she doesn't look her best but to me she looks stunning.

I walked over to the little couch they have and sat down, whilst Jai stood there, looking at his phone, probably twitter.

" Aren't you going to sit? " Liv said breaking the silence, looking at Jai.

" Oh, uhm.. yeah yeah " He said and sat down beside me. I looked over at his phone and belive it or not, he was on twitter. I knew Jai was on twitter alot but this was way much more then normal, something must be wrong. I looked over at his screen and saw Arianas name alot.

" So.. How are things with Ariana? " I asked casualy.

Jai looked at me and saw I was looking at his phone so he quikly locked it and put it in his pocket before getting up and walking out of the livingroom.

Liv and I gave eachother a look thar said "Dafuq". Liv got up from the couch and walked out to the kitchen where Jai was. I knew that Jai would open up to me sooner or later so I didn't listen to their conversation, insted I called Beau. It ran for a while before I heard his voice.

" Hello? " He said in a raspy voice.

" BEAU WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE ARE YOU AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL FUCKING NIGHT? WE WERE WORRIED SICK " I shouted in to the phone.