Chapter twentynine

*** Beaus P.O.V ***

" Why won't you tell me where she is? " I asked Daniel for probably the hundred time.

" Beau I already told you, she doesn't want to see you " Daniel said clearly annoyed.
Jai, James and Luke were all with Livy and left me with Daniel and Morgan. I refused to spend any time, or even be in the same room as Morgan. I knew it wasn't just her fault for what happened but every time I saw her I just thought of what I did that hurt Livy so much. I already had so many thoughts in my head and not being able to talk to Livy made me so frustrated.

" But... " I began but I heard someone putting the key in the door and immediately stood up hoping it was Livy. I let out a frustrated sigh when Jai walked in and gave me a disgusted look.

" Prick " He mumbled as he pushed past me.

" Where is she? " I said and sat back down on the bed I was previously sitting on.

" On a plane back to L.A with Luke " Jai said and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

" What... " I didn't know what to say or do. Livy hated me so much she couldn't even stay here for a vacation.

" It's your fault for sleeping with her best friend " Jai said walking over to me.

" I didn't sleep with Morgan " I said trough gritted teeth and stood up to face Jai.

" Well tell me what happened " Jai said and pushed me back onto the bed before sitting down beside me.

" At the party we had nearly a year ago I kissed Morgan and "

" But you didn't tell Livy? " Jai interrupted me. I looked down at my hand and shook my head.

" And a few months ago when we went clubbing me and Morgan left early because I saw that Morgan was sad because you friend zoned her or something and yeah... We left and went back to the house and we were both drunk and would have slept together if Daniel didn't come home and stop us last minute " I explained and Daniel and Jai both sat and stared at me.

" You were drunk? WHEN THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DRUNK ANYMORE! " Jai screamed loosing his temper and grabbing my collar, bringing me up from the bed and pushing me to the wall.

" Jai calm down " Daniel said and managed to pull Jai of me before he could punch me.
Jai let out a grunt before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

" It'll be okay dude " Daniel said.

" Okay? Daniel I lost the love of my life " I said and I could feel the tears starting to build in my eyes.
I grabbed my phone and dialed Livys number as I walked out of the room, ignoring Daniel behind me.

" Hi it's Livy! Sorry I can't take your call right now, call me back later or leave a message and I'll get back to you soon. " It went straight to voicemail meaning her phone was turned off. I listened to the whole voice recording, just hearing her happy voice made me smile.

" Fuck " I shouted and slammed my fist into the wall. After a few seconds a door shot open and a scared but angry girl walk out. She was around my age and had shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a par of jeanshorts and white bikini top.

" What happened? " She asked worried.

" I'm sorry, I just.. I hit the wall " I mumbled.

" Why? " She asked a bit confused.

" uh... I got a bit frustrated I guess, I didn't notice I punched the wall to someone's room, sorry " I said and shrugged.

" it's okay I guess but I'm not sure if your hand is " The girl said and pointed to my hand that was scratched up and bleeding a bit.